Dogs and counterintuitive picks for the afternoon

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

grey beard

Forum Member
Jan 20, 2003
Leesburg Va
Dog 1-Phillies +167...Great pitcher, Harden against an average pitcher, Eaton so why the Phils...think this game remains close through 7..low scoring...Phils better hitters get to the As pen late...Harden does his job but the rest of the As don't Phils 4- As 2.

Dog 2-Os +155...this one I like a little less than the Phils...Os starter Liz has good stuff..he's not wild like last year...I like the +135 1st 5 innings as well...Marquis is another pitcher pitching better than he really is..Os not a bad hitting team..worried about the Os pen to hold the Cubs off...Os 5-Cubs 4

Under 9.5 Florida/Tampa...against absolutely all logic given the high scoring games these two play...both starters have the ability to pitch a good game..Garza a bit more...a get away day sometimes have the games go quickly espeically after a big scoring game the previous day..will play that trend over the more obvious trend of these two playing each other...like the Phils bet best.

grey beard

Forum Member
Jan 20, 2003
Leesburg Va
Hot summer nights...overs in Clev and Houston

Hot summer nights...overs in Clev and Houston

Take the over 8 in Clev and 9 in Hous/Tx.

Lee has been lights out all year...but is really that good...think not...SF nothing to write home about offensively...nor is Clev...Cain can be dominate but also terrible...so one of these guys will blow up tonight..maybe both...

Over in Hous/Tx..Millwood is hittable in spite of good season so far....Hous a good hitting team IMO..just slumping a bit...Wandy is hittable as well...this will be a back and forth high scoring affair I think...

Went down with the Phils and won the other earlier games..Harden too much in Phil game.