dont ferget where u came from

smurphy

cartographer
Channel Member
Jul 31, 2004
L.A.
cali forevor

trump and most of US dont give a shit but we will always be stronger than anyone, fuck the backwards part of this "country" that we drag along and pay for and wait to join the 21st century. ...yeah fuck y'all. id be so happy to seperate from the racist legacy that this nation hangs on to. FUCK YOU!

Wineguy

Forum Member
Feb 7, 2000
Atlanta, GA
I am doing well Saul. Heading to play golf. Get it all out bud!! We might need a fourth today.......you in? If nothing else you would be entertaining to be around this morning. :toast:

smurphy

cartographer
Channel Member
Jul 31, 2004
L.A.
I am doing well Saul. Heading to play golf. Get it all out bud!! We might need a fourth today.......you in? If nothing else you would be entertaining to be around this morning. :toast:

nothing wrong with entertainment

life is definitely good

RIP kosar atsushi james mary beth tha boyz!

MadJack

Administrator
Staff member
Forum Admin
Super Moderators
Channel Owner
Jul 13, 1999
home
I think I'll move this ole buddy. :0003

Livin'tillthEnd

Forum Member
Nov 7, 2008
Dallas
I dont normally comment on these topics but yeah, I'm definitely opposite your play. Do you actually mean what you say or were you just drunk? Basically I took it as you're telling me to fuck off. Its your right, right? But how does that keep a dialogue open to discuss anything? I'm a bit fucking tired of libs who "preach" openness and rights only if that means agreeing with whatever "they" believe. You ever been to actual oppressive countries by the way? All I'd say is try Baghdad, Mosul, Tal Afar and see how oppressive the US is in comparison. Perspective is a beautiful thing.
Don't ferget where you come from, am I rite?. US ain't perfect but it aint as bad as the lib media likes to portray it. I hope you find peace. And by the way if people want to kneel its their right, but don't get butt hurt if there are consequences. Learned that at an early age, not sure everyone else did.

Skulnik

Truth Teller
Forum Member
Mar 30, 2007
Jefferson City, Missouri
cali forevor

trump and most of US dont give a shit but we will always be stronger than anyone, fuck the backwards part of this "country" that we drag along and pay for and wait to join the 21st century. ...yeah fuck y'all. id be so happy to seperate from the racist legacy that this nation hangs on to. FUCK YOU!

I hope us Hillbillies get back some of the Liberal State WELFARE you all have been getting, no more deduction of state and local taxes.

:142smilie

hedgehog

Registered
Forum Member
Oct 30, 2003
TX
MAGA...Trump is taking on the power players on both sides, the old regime of status quo that I hate....I didn't like him at first, now I love him. My stock portfolio since he took office is up over 25 percent what's not to like?

Trump wins in a landslide in 2020 mark my words

Jaxx

Go Pokes!
Forum Member
Jan 5, 2003
FL
cali forevor

California is your bases of your rant? You are drunk

:mj07:

BobbyBlueChip

Trustee
Forum Member
Dec 27, 2000
Belly of the Beast
MAGA...Trump is taking on the power players on both sides, the old regime of status quo that I hate....I didn't like him at first, now I love him. My stock portfolio since he took office is up over 25 percent what's not to like?

Since you were shorting the market when Obama took office at 6k .... it's up 25% from what ?

smurphy

cartographer
Channel Member
Jul 31, 2004
L.A.
I dont normally comment on these topics but yeah, I'm definitely opposite your play. Do you actually mean what you say or were you just drunk? Basically I took it as you're telling me to fuck off. Its your right, right? But how does that keep a dialogue open to discuss anything? I'm a bit fucking tired of libs who "preach" openness and rights only if that means agreeing with whatever "they" believe. You ever been to actual oppressive countries by the way? All I'd say is try Baghdad, Mosul, Tal Afar and see how oppressive the US is in comparison. Perspective is a beautiful thing.
Don't ferget where you come from, am I rite?. US ain't perfect but it aint as bad as the lib media likes to portray it. I hope you find peace. And by the way if people want to kneel its their right, but don't get butt hurt if there are consequences. Learned that at an early age, not sure everyone else did.

and i'm opposite you . lib to death. its the only thing a christian can do. i feel bad for everyone who hates god but yall chose yo muthafuckin path. gluq.

smurphy

cartographer
Channel Member
Jul 31, 2004
L.A.
I hope us Hillbillies get back some of the Liberal State WELFARE you all have been getting, no more deduction of state and local taxes.

actuallly feel bad for you my friend. you already in hell. you have no direction to go anymore. i'm here for you though while you alive. i'll help you while you on earth, but but once you die,,,surry, i got no pull with satan,

smurphy

cartographer
Channel Member
Jul 31, 2004
L.A.

yer a cute fat guy :0002

smurphy

cartographer
Channel Member
Jul 31, 2004
L.A.

we get .9 return on your fuckin wortheless part of this nation. i happily remove myself from your evil entity.

smurphy

cartographer
Channel Member
Jul 31, 2004
L.A.
40 dead. prez says nothing. fuck this satan cock sucking bitch to hell.

we fine, it be nice to have a leader but i dont want satan's felcher. happy to have nothing instead of that.l

Last edited:
Bet on MyBookie