doubleheader day

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

Omie

Forum Member
Mar 1, 2005
Wisconsin's Armpit
Tuesday will be a big day with the system.

gm1: seatle for $300
gm1: tigers for $300

doubling up gm 2 if they lose on both if need be. Looking at either a pretty nice day or disaster. I have rethought a couple of these type bets and bought some bets back which have helped (normally I bet the home team always and double up on the H team, but right now I will back both of these teams not to get swept in their twin-bills. Let's go road teams:scared

Omie

Forum Member
Mar 1, 2005
Wisconsin's Armpit
lost a little over $1500 today...bullpens make me sick. Just don't get it Seattle has hit the crap out of Texas this year and scores 4 runs in the doubleheader and the tigers blow a 7-1 lead??? The worst part is I went against my system to get my ass handed to me

made me sick to watch, and when that starts happening, betting no longer becomes fun to me...will be layin low for a while.

Good luck gang

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Thurow

Forum Member
Jun 16, 2007
Hang tough Omie. Had Seattle and Detroit in game two as well. Watched the last three innings of both games...not pretty. I love watching my $$ spin down the toilet.:mj07: Went from thinking I had a 4-1 or at least a 3-2 day to 1-4. The Tigers bullpen is really bad.

Good Luck