DOWN 10.5 units before 5:00pm on 5 games

OWL

Forum Member
Jul 2, 2001
Someone shoot me!!! If OAK/BOSTON cant score 9 runs then there is another -3.3 units. CANT PICK MY NOSE TODAY!! Someone give me a 15 unit play to break even. No, just kidding , thats not the way to do it but I would be very tempted today. Hope you have better luck or knowledge than me.

------------------
HOO,HOO,HOO LET THE OWL OUT???

Teddy KGB

Senior Pimp
Forum Member
May 15, 2001
Morris County, NJ
Hrrmmm, I dunno what to tell ya... You should call Cleo at the psychic hotline and ask her for advice
biggrin.gif
Thats where i get my plays from lol
wink.gif

I can hear her now on her annoying commercials....

CALLLLL MEEEEE NOOOOWWWW!!!

------------------
THAT ACE COULD NOT HAVE HELPED YOU!

[This message has been edited by Teddy KGB (edited 08-09-2001).]

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

nole47

Forum Member
May 14, 2001
florida
yankees/seattle parlay pays about even money . go 10 units on it or whatever an salvage most of it. or if you are in true #@%k it mode , even the score.

Teddy KGB

Senior Pimp
Forum Member
May 15, 2001
Morris County, NJ
Screw 15! Go for 30, double your money... jk.
I think nole is on the ball with his advice. Me personally would play a lil less then 10 units since lots of NFL this weekend and baseball. Dont wanna be down 25 units going into friday

------------------
THAT ACE COULD NOT HAVE HELPED YOU!

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

OWL

Forum Member
Jul 2, 2001
Thanks Teddy, CLEO said "Listen to Nole47, you will see dollar signs at the end of the night." I dunno man, my balls are shriveling at the thought of a "L" X2. Maybe all stretch this one out---4teamer Anaheim, Seattle,Seattle Over,and Atlanta. Havent figured the payout. No, Im going to wheel those 4 and adding San Fran over to make 5 teamer. Wheeling those 5 into 10 3 team pars for 1unit each, that will teach'em.

------------------
HOO,HOO,HOO LET THE OWL OUT???

RAZ

Forum Member
Jun 8, 2001
Feel your pain!! Dropped 27 this afternoon myself, don't panic plenty of time left in the week, just try to knock it down a little and give yourself a little breathing room. Good Luck

WORM

Forum Member
Aug 6, 2001
Prescott, AZ
Looking to make my money back after a bad start this week. Got smacked around the first two days this week. Better day yesterday. Pounding seattle and nyy this tonight along with la. good luck to you all and I hope whatever you do owl I hope you make it back.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

hello there

Forum Member
Jul 17, 2001
My friend called Ms Cleo and she gave him Seattle. And then I called right after and Ms Cleo gave Toronto!!! CLEO is giving away both sides!!!!! SCAM I TELL YA!!!!!

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg
Bet on MyBookie