D's 10/15 BIG Dawgs!!

D-Money

Forum Member
Aug 17, 2004
Powder Springs, GA
Having a mediocre season so far. Started out with a bang and have leveled off the past two weeks. Still in the black a few units and looking to add to it this weekend. That being said I really like a lot of the dawgs this weekend.

(4*) VANDY +23
This matches my largest play of the year. I know many people see a blow out here, but not me. I still think UGA is over rated and yes they did have a breakout game against LSU, putting up some impressive #'s on Off. then what happened when TN came to town. they were blown off the field and the Off went back to the same problems they've been having all year long. They are simply not that impressive to cover this large #. On the Deff side is where UGA has been consistently good only allowing 16 PPG. I don't see much changing there this week. Vandy on the other hand well, lets just say they are having a very disappointing season and have gave away a 4QTR lead the last two games. I look for Vandy to come in with nothing to loss and give an all out performance. Teams in this situation are very dangerous. Also, FWIW Vandy is 4-1 ATS @ UGA. All said and done UGA over powers Vandy and wins the game,but no where near covers. Final 24-14!!

3*Illinois +19
Bottom line this is two many points for an untested young Mich team to be laying on the road. Mich hands down better team here on both sides of the ball. Ill. has been bad on D, but feel if they can get a little pressure on the QB they can hang in this one. Not to mention Ill. played well against a great Purdue team @ home and took that one to the 4QTR. Mich wins by 7-10!

3*Toledo -13'
See GMans writeup. Strong win here for the rockets. Toledo wins convincingly 45-21

2* Iowa +1'
The buckeyes go on the rd and stumble this Sat. These teams are evenly matched on both sides with very similar #'s. Look for this to be a very low scoring game and come down to the wire with Iowa coming out on top 17-14!!

2* Wyoming +7'
Looking Strong @ ML. feel Wyoming has the better all around team here, but they are on the rd. Given BYU has been battled tested early this year with ND, Stanford, USC ,& boise. Still see this as a good spot for WY to sneak in and steal the win. This also should come down to the wire. On a trends note WY is 7-0 ATS against BYu. Wyoming wins by a last minute field goal 23-21!

1* Navy +6
1* FSU -3
1* Purdue -6'
1* N.Ill. -19'

As always guys. GL and any input is welcome. Let's hammer'm this weekend. :toast:

Last edited:

gman2

Forum Member
Nov 12, 2002
that wyoming game intrigues me. byu performed nicely as a dog early in the season, but when they lay points, theyre garbage. wyoming has been a little erratic, but i think you might be right. that game should be tight throughout.

gl man. have a good saturday

greed

Forum Member
Sep 3, 2002
Illinois

Illinois

This is a very good spot for them just worried about their quarterbacking situation. Illini should have covered against Wisconsin but a penalty cost them a TD late in the game. See this just like Penn St last week versus Purdue. Big Ten is very weak this season and no one should be a road favorite of more than 20 points. Big Ten home dogs should be big plays the rest of the season.

Good luck today!

Pujo21

Registered
Forum Member
May 14, 2002
:firing: Like that VANDY play for the simple reason oddsmakers are inflating that line by a couple of points. Vanderbilt was winning big at home last week against Rutgers when Rutgers pulled it out with 21 4th quarter points. Rutgers had 3 points at half time and came up with 34 2nd half points.

GEORGIAS REMAING SCHEDULE is going to be brutal.
away ARKANSAS
home FLORIDA
away KENTUCKY
home AUBURN
Finally GA. TECH.

Good Luck on your plays..they look like a profit will be turned !
Kick Ass D MON.

D-Money

Forum Member
Aug 17, 2004
Powder Springs, GA
Pujo21,

Thanks, I really look for UGA to lose 2 more games before the end of the season. Also, I believe thier AU game is away. GL and let's CASH IN!!!

Hailing Victor

Forum Member
Oct 7, 2004
Birmingham
Good job Big D. Like the write-up. Like most except the FSU and Iowa. I gotta take virginia and the money line. Staying away from Iowa! GL and I hope you get a 12 pointer.!!

Bet on MyBookie