D-Money

Forum Member
Aug 17, 2004
Powder Springs, GA
17-10-1 YTD (+13.6)
1* (10-7-1)
2* (3-3)
3* (4-0)

At first look it's shaping up to be a Dawg Day Saturday. below are my early leans. I'll try to narrow it down to about 6-8 before Sat. Write ups to follow later in the week. GL :)

BYU +21'
Iowa +13'
Purdue -21
Army +22
Vandy +7'
Louisville -7
Cuse +25'
Clemson +17'
Bama +6' (starting QB out) :scared
Miss St. +30
Oregon St. +8

Superbear

Forum Member
Aug 23, 2002
New England
Miss State lost to the Maine Black Bears :look: 9-7 in Miss :142smilie ,..this team is a joke,..EMU probably has better D than these clowns,..Army looks good,..the UCONN quaterback must feel like he was in a head on car crash after what my BC Eagles did to him,..+22 with a rushing dog looks tempting

Last edited:

D-Money

Forum Member
Aug 17, 2004
Powder Springs, GA
Sbear,
I agree Miss St. is not a good team, and the embarassing loss last week has made this number higher than it should be. IMO State was looking ahead to the LSU game and got knock on there A$$. Given I don't think they stad a chance LSU, but I think LSU is overrated this year & ST keeps this around 3 TDs. I see this game where Joe Public is all over LSU given the last weeks results and making this number climb a little higher before KO. GL!

D-Money

Forum Member
Aug 17, 2004
Powder Springs, GA
Went ahead and played a few!

3* Purdue -20'....wanted to get it before it goes over 21.

2*Vandy +9....Don't think this nuber will be there at KO.

D-Money

Forum Member
Aug 17, 2004
Powder Springs, GA
Friday's Plays

2* Boise St -22
At 1st glance I had BYU plus the points. The more I look into I feel this is a kinda trap setting. Just feel as if Boise will be able to score at will and BYU will not be able to get in the end zone very often. Strange things happen in the BLUE TUNDRA under prime time spot light. Boise will want to continue to prove they are BCS worthy and put up hefty numbers if at all possible. FWIW, The PS2 has them covering the spread 70% of the time with an average score of 45 -14.

1* BG
This should be a great game and a nail bitter. IMO BG wins this one with a little better O and an extra week to prepare for this one.

Any input welcome.

Last edited:

Nickelback

Forum Member
Nov 12, 2001
Southwest
Not sure what you mean by trap setting when the consensus sites that I have checked show Boise at around 65% and higher. But I do agree the Blue field is an incredible advantage and shouldn't be taken lightly. Gl!

D-Money

Forum Member
Aug 17, 2004
Powder Springs, GA
Nickel,
Yeah most of the consensus that I see are between 58% -67%(Boise) IMO this line should be around 17-19. Now I'm not a great numbers guru, I just think the Odds makers know people always pound Boise State @ home and have raised the line a bit more to get more action on BYU. If the line was, let say 19 - 20 then I think the consensus would be more around 75%. People are more likely to lay the wood on Boise less than a three TD favorite. Also, you have people looking at BYU beating ND and really scratching there head at this line.( I did at first) The bottom line is you never know until it's over. I really think boise will win this won conviencingly tonight. Thanks for the feedback and GL this weekend.

D-Money

Forum Member
Aug 17, 2004
Powder Springs, GA
Threw up the big goose Egg on Friday. Let's turn it around today.

Final plays!
(3*) Purdue -20' "from early in the week"
(3*) clemson +18 "too much chalK"
(2*) Iowa +13
(2*) Vandy +9 "looks like everyone likes 'em :scared
(2*) L'ville -7'
(1*) Oregon St. +8
(1*) Miss St +30'
(1*) Bama +5' "Would be a higher play but line has went the wrong direction"

Bet on MyBookie