D's Thursday Plays

D-Money

Forum Member
Aug 17, 2004
Powder Springs, GA
I've really looked at this game from many angles and finally drawn a conclusions based on the following reasons.

1st...Miami hasn't lost at home in like 100yrs!!
2nd..UM seems to always send a message when in the spotlight.
3rd..L'ville although has real good talent and can keep up with UM on both sides of the ball, hasn't been on a stage like this and will make more costly mistakes.
4th...L'ville is 4-0 ATS and I see it hard for them to make it 5-0 at UM

And last but not least... This stat probably put me over the top. Since '92 UM is 16-7 (70%) ATS against teams that average more than 250 YPG passing. ( L'ville averages 260)

This game should be a good one to watch with miami capitalizing on mistakes and pulling away at the end. Miami wins this one 34-21!!!

3* Miami -8' :)

Also small parlay with:
1* Miami -8' & over 42'

GL and any input is welcome!

treynolds

Forum Member
Oct 26, 2002
Elkhorn, WI
34-21
Brock Berlin is the starting QB, So thats alot of Defensive TD's
You may be right miami might cover but 34 points from miami sounds pretty crazy tonight
Good Luck

D-Money

Forum Member
Aug 17, 2004
Powder Springs, GA
TR,
Yeah, With Brock at the helms I might need 3 or 4 Defensive TD's. My thinking he'll actually preform good this game. Haven't seen it yet this year. I guess like every gambler thinks on certain occasions he has to be DUE for a good game! :rolleyes:

Hailing Victor

Forum Member
Oct 7, 2004
Birmingham
Hurry up

Hurry up

:hail
Hey D-Money, Put in your plays for the weekend would you? or I wont put your money in the bank this weekend.!!

Bet on MyBookie