Duke over 57 1/2 1st Half

shayj1634

Forum Member
Sep 10, 2006
Easy $$$.

Duke has combined over this number in 44 of the 56 halfs of ball they have played this year. That means 78% of the time they have hit this number.

The majority of the games they did not hit this number were early in the year when things were not going so good for them against weaker teams.

Coach K seems to have righted the ship since their 4 back to back losses for the first time ever.

Stats support these two teams combining for around 130 for the game, so you do the math.

The ticket is already in; Risking $550 to win $500; thank you Vegas for this gift.

:toast:

lowell

Forum Member
Jul 6, 2003
am on it but will play under in second haldf and over unc in second whatever the numbers are. good luck

gjn23

Forum Member
Mar 20, 2002
So. Cal
Easy $$$.

Duke has combined over this number in 44 of the 56 halfs of ball they have played this year. That means 78% of the time they have hit this number.

The majority of the games they did not hit this number were early in the year when things were not going so good for them against weaker teams.

Coach K seems to have righted the ship since their 4 back to back losses for the first time ever.

Stats support these two teams combining for around 130 for the game, so you do the math.

The ticket is already in; Risking $550 to win $500; thank you Vegas for this gift.

:toast:

free money
gifts
easy winner

where do i sign up, i like free money!

:mj07:

good luck next time

lowell

Forum Member
Jul 6, 2003
at least he was willing to post a play and not come into a thread and make fun after it loses.

loskelly

Forum Member
Jan 16, 2007
Milwaukee, WI
at least he was willing to post a play and not come into a thread and make fun after it loses.

i don't feel bad and i will continue to poke fun when people guarantee picks and boast b4 the game even starts talking about free money. If it was free why didnt he take more than $500? my point exactly.

i would never say a word to people who post picks and lose because i know how it feels to lose but when you can sit there and type about collecting free money on games that havent even started yet, you better make sure you are ready to take some heat when the play doesnt come through.

gjn23

Forum Member
Mar 20, 2002
So. Cal
There a way to Post and way Not to Post

It seems your always on the Negative

actually im on the "free money, lock a rama, the bank is open, lock and load, lock of the millenium, vegas made a huge mistake, etc, etc, etc" train.

find the people quoting those games, bet the other way and you will win 70% of the time.

redsfann

ale connoisseur
Forum Member
Aug 3, 1999
Somewhere in Corn Country
I saw this post before tip-off, thought I'd hit the under for a couple of units; when I saw that the total had climbed to 58.5, I hit it for 10 units...:mj07:

And only a 70% winner on these types of posts, gjn23? More like 95% when I fade them....:D

Bet on MyBookie