DUKE???!!

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

Coolguy

Forum Member
Feb 11, 2005
Anyone with any thoughts about Duke??
Im liking their spot..but will they cover??

lowell

Forum Member
Jul 6, 2003
there are better games to play. they should cover but i like the under more.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

soul train

Go Mets!
Forum Member
Jan 10, 2005
I DONT THINK THERE ARE BETTER GAMES TO PLAY COOLGUY,THIS IS THE ONE AND I BET THEY DO A BETTER JOB THEN LOUISVILLE IS DOING,LAY THE WOOD. GOOD LUCK :clap:

lowell

Forum Member
Jul 6, 2003
i would lay off duke for a while as a heavy fav. they will play better vs wake on sunday which will be the only time unc fams wil be roting for duke. wake does not have to go to unc due to the expansion so if wake wins they should have the regular season title. duke has tired legs. i actually saw shav hold his own vs stoudamire who went pro in aleigh when they were both seniors. he needs to get laid or something because he is having a terrible year. either nelson was injured last night or coach k was being his stubborn self leaving him on the bench. duke got outrebounded more than any game this year.45 to 27 and 16 to 6 offensive boards.nelson is their 2nd best reboounder and only played 4 minutes.i won the under tonight but sun expect duke to be energized for wake and pound the over.i would play dule at 2.5 or maybe 3 but no higher.they will have another burst come acc tourney time but the short bench has worn them down.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg