Eagles-Broncos

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

pug

Forum Member
Jun 11, 2004
Jaco, Costa Rica
This Eagles team is nowhere near the team they were last year losing 2 of 3 on the road and almost dropping to .500 last week only to be saved by a late blocked field goal returned for a touchdown.

Denver meanwhile has played 6 strong teams in a row winning the first 5 before losing a heartbreaker to NYG last week after dominating the entire game. Denver has already beaten San Diego, Kansas City, Washington, and New England at home while posting a perfect 4-0 record there.

Philadelphia showed exceptionally little motivation last week after getting humiliated by Dallas the game before and then having two weeks to prepare for San Diego. Philly now has arch rivals Washington(Sunday night) and Dallas on deck for the next two weeks and will likely be thinking about those games this week. Denver will be irritated that they let the game last week slip away and will come out fired up to take out their frustration on Philly. Denver has a bye next week and won't be looking ahead.

The kicking game greatly favors Denver who has Elam to bang in long kicks in the thin Denver air. Philly just signed Dallas reject Cortez to replace Akers who is still out.

Denver will win this one by 10.
Denver 27-17.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

BuffaloBill

Forum Member
Aug 15, 2004
Pug,

I agree. I think Denver spanks them here.

Philly is so overrated it makes me sick.

Good luck to us.