Eagles/Not so lean Green

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

justwinbaby

Forum Member
Aug 9, 2004
Smiss-4.5(2units) Was reading some local on N T and the players main focus was Eating and Six flags ....guess the Food is fabulous In N.O. AND BLAND IN Dallas Fort Worth area....FILLER UP FELLAS! :reo: ......Mean Green defense isn't strong enough to stop anyone and won't be able to handle the S Miss attack with time to prepare....Cant even think of taking a team Baylor buried 37-14...
:142crying

bryanz

Forum Member
Aug 8, 2001
Syracuse ny, usa
I agree with you but,whats up with Almond the SM QB? He was out for a month ,they win. He comes back and struggles, they lose 4 of 5 & the the only team they beat was UAB,a team they have beat 5 straight.So Miss is the better team on paper,the QB has held this team down all year.

justwinbaby

Forum Member
Aug 9, 2004
Almond is a nut :lol: ...sorry about that!...even so i just cannot except that NT can hang with them

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Bill

Forum Member
Oct 5, 2002
Dallas
justwinbaby said:
Cant even think of taking a team Baylor buried 37-14...
:142crying

Now that is funny! :142lmao: :142lmao:

Can you think of anyone else who lost to Baylor that is in a Bowl game?

soljah67

Forum Member
Dec 14, 2004
Good call

Good call

Nice to hear you're still posting after all the stuff with Blessings. That was a bunch of BS if you ask me. Like the call. What about the O/U? I might go small on the OVER as well.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg
MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

soljah67

Forum Member
Dec 14, 2004
Good thing I never went witht he over, thought about it, but didn't. Great call again. But I go with other people's info as well, you've just been on fire lately so you just reinsure my picks.
What's your take on the NFL? haven't seen any picks that really caught my attention. Might be leaning on Denver. After seeing and the nail bitter game of yours, I feel KC has a horrible defense and offense that had troubles at times against a Tenn defense that was all busted up with injuries. How can Volek throw for 400+ yards? I dunno just some early thoughts on this game. As you know, I can always change my mind if you convince me. But I feel Plummer is gonna have a break out game this week, just a hunch, but I may be wrong

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

justwinbaby

Forum Member
Aug 9, 2004
Good info Chops!...I didnt fool around with the O/U hell im just happy to be able to pick a side in games like this..... :) good way to start the bowls with a win,In hindsite this was a easy pick! but ya never know if teams show up or not in some of these lower tier bowls...Hey soljah got some personal things to do the next couple of days then im gonna get to studying the NFL, congrats to Smiss and stay sweet blessings

PickURBlessings

Forum Member
Dec 14, 2004
sorry soljah, I get overboard when it comes to overs. I love overs. It's a good thing I didn't play it either.

DrVic

Forum Member
Dec 14, 2004
Good call on SMiss. Didn't play too much tho, just the beginning. It would be great if we could go 28 - 0 on the sides for this year's bowl games. Just being optimistic! LOL!

soljah67

Forum Member
Dec 14, 2004
Hey I know a guy that went 20-0 last week in college basketball hoops. Now he's $20,000 richer so anything is possible. Dammit, wish I followed his picks.