Early Bird: 49ers vs Packers and the Cold Cold Hard Truth

Slate

Registered
Forum Member
Dec 29, 2013
Cali
I don't think the weather will be as big of a factor in this game for the PLAYERS (fans, that's a different story) as many are anticipating. The NFL has cut no expenses in keeping these players warm and safe and BOTH teams will be playing in this terrible cold, not just one... Under Armour, heated benches, gloves, masks, electric heaters on the sidelines, heat packs, strenuous activity, and exercise machines will give the players enough to stay warm for a few hours.

I think the snow that will be most likely be falling in Cincinnati will actually be more of a determining factor in the outcome of the game.

San Fran -3 +105

Pound4Pound#1

Forum Member
Dec 2, 2008
New England
Wow!! After all these years you finally created a screen name! Welcome to the best site on earth. I hope everything is good in Cali, we"ll have to get together again soon. Take care brother and good luck on you're play. Talk to you soon!

:toast:

poolplayer8888

Registered
Forum Member
Jan 15, 2006
I don't think the weather will be as big of a factor in this game for the PLAYERS (fans, that's a different story) as many are anticipating. The NFL has cut no expenses in keeping these players warm and safe and BOTH teams will be playing in this terrible cold, not just one... Under Armour, heated benches, gloves, masks, electric heaters on the sidelines, heat packs, strenuous activity, and exercise machines will give the players enough to stay warm for a few hours.

I think the snow that will be most likely be falling in Cincinnati will actually be more of a determining factor in the outcome of the game.

San Fran -3 +105

Sorry buddy but i will kindly go the other way..I don't care what they have on the sidelines to keep them "warm"..When on the field even for 2-3 minutes at a time in -25 weather they will freeze their asses off and it will affect everyone..I live 20 minutes from Lambeau and been here all my life....Just walking out to the mailbox it's brutal...No idea how the game plays out but everyone on that field will freeze.....

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Pound4Pound#1

Forum Member
Dec 2, 2008
New England
Sorry buddy but i will kindly go the other way..I don't care what they have on the sidelines to keep them "warm"..When on the field even for 2-3 minutes at a time in -25 weather they will freeze their asses off and it will affect everyone..I live 20 minutes from Lambeau and been here all my life....Just walking out to the mailbox it's brutal...No idea how the game plays out but everyone on that field will freeze.....

I agree. I was out in -5 temp the other day with multiple layers and it was absolutely freezing. -25? Everybody in that stadium will be lucky if they don't leave with major frost bite and hypothermia. The only people that will be warm in Wisconsin will be those watching it from their living room

poolplayer8888

Registered
Forum Member
Jan 15, 2006
I agree. I was out in -5 temp the other day with multiple layers and it was absolutely freezing. -25? Everybody in that stadium will be lucky if they don't leave with major frost bite and hypothermia. The only people that will be warm in Wisconsin will be those watching it from their living room

Agree...I will be on the couch and about 70 in the house..perfect weather :0074

Bet on MyBookie