Early easy winner!!!!

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

johnny wager

Forum Member
Aug 28, 2003
buckeye - you may be right, but on the flip side, wisconsin isnt a very good ball club. i get the feeling zona takes this one. but, what do i know?

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

buckeye24

Forum Member
Feb 27, 2005
Just think Arizona doesn's have it this year and they usually tank out of tourney early anyway.

Wisconsin is very disciplined and should just out work them for 6-8 point win.

gjn23

Forum Member
Mar 20, 2002
So. Cal
buckeye24 said:
Just think Arizona doesn's have it this year and they usually tank out of tourney early anyway.

Wisconsin is very disciplined and should just out work them for 6-8 point win.

do you watch the tourney?

i'd ask you to explain how they dont belong and how they usually tank out early......but i know i'd get an answer that is completely wrong.

good luck

Sun Tzu

Forum Member
Nov 10, 2003
Houston, Texas
GJn I think I posted it once but historically Arizona does go out before it should per their seeding. They have certainly had some first round clunkers over the years, probably more than anybody.

But unless one wants to say Olsen is the problem (a stretch considering he has won the hardware) I am not sure what a 1993 loss to Santa Clara or 1995?? to Miami Ohio etc have to fd o with who will win Friday.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

gjn23

Forum Member
Mar 20, 2002
So. Cal
well, i guess a 1 losing to a 2 or a 2 losing to a 3 does define one as going out before their seeds says so, but does that make them a tank job of a team? i'd say no since those scenarios involve sweet 16 and elite 8 games. using your scenario, one could also say that arizona is a power since they have beaten the most #1 seeds in recent years (5-1, damn illinois)

but i look at it as overall wins and record in the tourney and in the last 5 (13-5) or last 10 (25-9) years there aren't too many teams with more wins than arizona. I'd guess kentucky, mich state, duke, uconn, kansas, and maybe unc.

the early first round exits were 12-15 years ago......totally irrelevant......but then again, so is our recent tourney record when analyzing fridays game. to make a statement that "i'm taking wisc because arizona uaually tanks in the first round" is 1) irrelevant for the game at hand and 2) just completely factually wrong

ryanmcgwyer

Forum Member
Jan 6, 2004
Baton Rouge LA
Wisconsin overrated, remember they lost to North Dakoda state. Me and 4 friends beat North Dakoda state by 21. North Dakoda State is a frieken team sport meaning you sign up if you want to be on the team. They originally had 3 girls on the team. Come on already, play AZ and the Under

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

DIRTY Diapers

Forum Member
Jan 13, 2005
Indianapolis
ryanmcgwyer said:
Wisconsin overrated, remember they lost to North Dakoda state. Me and 4 friends beat North Dakoda state by 21. North Dakoda State is a frieken team sport meaning you sign up if you want to be on the team. They originally had 3 girls on the team. Come on already, play AZ and the Under

?????

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Big Daddy

Forum Member
Apr 30, 2000
Wisconsin
I watch all of Wisconsin's games, and their free throw shooting is horrible. It will cost them in the tournament in any close game.

buckeye24

Forum Member
Feb 27, 2005
When you are winning by 10,like they will be in this one, you don't need to make free throws. They will lose the next game, but not this one. I am just trying to make everyone money? It is laying on the ground, just bend over and pick it up on Wisc!!!