Early game for Thursday

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

NERVOUSWRECK

Forum Member
Jan 15, 2008
I can't believe I'm saying it but I really like the Pirates in the early game today. Gorzelanny has pitched well this year, there have just been a couple bad outings against teams that were hot. His last start he gave up all 3 earned runs in the first inning. Then over the next 6 innings only gave up 3 hits and 1 bb.

I don't see the Nats jumping on him early and I think he will get settled in quick.

Bergmann has finally cooled off over his last two starts. The Nats have only won one game he has started this year.

The Pirates hitting will carry them today in the rubber match.

Take them at -130 ML for 10 units

1 - 1 moneyline

0- 1 parlays

-10 units overall

NERVOUSWRECK

Forum Member
Jan 15, 2008
another game

another game

Adding the Cubs. Until the Braves can win some big ball games on the road I wouldn't bet on them. Chipper has even said he doesnt know what he will be able to do with the quad injury. The Cubs still have a lot of big bats in that lineup. They should finish the sweep of the Braves today.

Can still get them at -140

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

NERVOUSWRECK

Forum Member
Jan 15, 2008
night game

night game

I'm going with the marlins to finish off the sweep of the Phillies tonight. The Marlins have everything going for them right now. The pitching is there and the hitting is there. The Marlins have owned Jamie Moyer as well, I don't see them as a underdog in this game.

With Howard and Utley only having one hit combined in the first two games of the series, the Phillies are in trouble if they don't produce a lot runs tonight.

I would make it a bigger play but about half the Phillies lineup has homered off of Olsen.

5 units on Marlins at +111

2-0 ML earlier today

3-1 ML overall

0-1 parlays