Early Games-Nats +140, Rangers +170, Mets -107,Astros +140

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

grey beard

Forum Member
Jan 20, 2003
Leesburg Va
Season 28-24 +$1905 2-3 last night +$405 with max play on Nats being winning

Playing the Nats again+$140...Wolfe good starter, Hernandez is a crap shoot for the Nats...he was tough last time out...cool windy day today should help the pitchers...Nats are playing very scrappy clutch hitting ball...Zimmerman back in lineup and Dunn just warming up..and the rest are hitting great...Wolfe can be shut down for 5 innings or so...but the Nats can hit and the pen of the Brewers is not as good as the Nats...so banking on Hernandez to keep this game within 2 before the pens take over...Nats will this one late for $200

Rangers over yanks +$170 for $200...pitching matchup even in this one...pens about the same except closer role...hitting close...game shows as even to me..I'll take the long odds that the Rangers put up enough to win this one.

Astros +$140...don't like betting on crappy teams..been losing with the Os and will stop until they fire their mgr...Astros bad too...but not Oswalt...he's much better tha Gozolonick (sp).....Astros get their 2nd win today..like the first 5 innings +110 for $200 as well.

And I'll play the Mets -107..another crappy team...but Santana is a gamer and think St. Louis can be shut down..almost were last night..and Santana can go 7+ which helps for $200

grey beard

Forum Member
Jan 20, 2003
Leesburg Va
Add KC $178 and even 1 1/2

Add KC $178 and even 1 1/2

Blackburn is pretty bad really...Meche off arm problems pretty bad first time out..but he can be good if he's healthy...either way, think the Royals can hit with the Twins today...and will bank on Meche being his old self..KC +179 for $100 and +1 1/2 for $150

grey beard

Forum Member
Jan 20, 2003
Leesburg Va
Add Angels

Add Angels

Angels has better starter it's as siimple as that..Toronto better team with inferior starter...I'll go with the better starter for $300 -110 and rist 5 for $300 -110 as well

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

grey beard

Forum Member
Jan 20, 2003
Leesburg Va
Add Rays and Dodgers + 1 1/2

Add Rays and Dodgers + 1 1/2

Rays with Shields +$117 for $200...think Rays are the better hitting team particularly with two sox starters out..Rays pen pretty solid too..pitching matchup about the same talent...Rays get it done in Boston.

Dodgers + 1 1/2 -120 with their knuckleballer over Linecum...Lincecum off to great start...but a heavey road favorite against their rival...don't like them in this spot..the extra run at + 1 1/2 pays pretty well at -120...think the Dodgers get to Linecum and they either win straight up or with a run..for $200

grey beard

Forum Member
Jan 20, 2003
Leesburg Va
Add under 8 in Rockies/Braves game

Add under 8 in Rockies/Braves game

Normally I'd say just go with Jiminez minus the juice..but Kawaki (sp) is on his game right now..Rockies don't hit quite as well on the road...big ball park, cool evening..hard thrower for Rockies...I see this game as a 3-2 type game...for $150...-105

grey beard

Forum Member
Jan 20, 2003
Leesburg Va
Add over 8 1/2 Reds/Pirates -115

Add over 8 1/2 Reds/Pirates -115

Not sure the status of Rolen but will roll the dice on this one...wind blowing directly out to center field...Cuerto erratic pitcher who hardly ever goes a game w/o problems...Pirate starter a rookie who got blown up first game...two pretty bad pens...this combo seems to be to equal the over...for$300

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

grey beard

Forum Member
Jan 20, 2003
Leesburg Va
Add Marlins -110 first 5 and SD -130 first 5

Add Marlins -110 first 5 and SD -130 first 5

Like Nolasco over Moyer no matter what time of year and no matter which team is hot or not...Tonight will be cold and windy at the stadium...Nolasco throws real hard and hitters don't like hard stuff when it's cold..even though the Phils hitters are as good as it gets...Moyer will be throwing with a left filed to right field wind...which will straighten out his breaking stuff...I typically like Moyer but not in this matchup..he's going to have to throw his fast ball tonight which spells trouble...Phils could win this game late so like it only for 5 innings..for $250

SD -130 with Correie over Benson..SD put up 17 runs against the Braves the other night..against one of their best starters, Jurrens...so they have that potential...Benson, give me a break...think he'll get hit around pretty good...and Corria is solid starter who should keep Ariz under 4 runs....over 5..see the Pads with 4+ so like them for $200