Early leans 4 wk 3 BC ML still my play

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

socrstud

Forum Member
Nov 16, 2005
8-2

3-1 ML's

I love BC ML, they just beat Clemson which is totally a different calibor than BYU...also they crushed BYU last year and I'm sure they are just as focused this year as people will start to follow BC in the AP poll.

I like Akron...they are prolly one of the most talented unknown deffensive teams in the country...could they beat up on the big time teams prolly not but they have what it takes to beat central michigan.

I like Pitt, I hope I'm not a homer here, but they have played 2 decent teams and showed to be the better team both events...Even when everyone on the board were talking about Cincy being so wonderful on deffense. This is a good pitt team with a good QB and this game is at home...MSU has a good team but the numbers statistically are acutally more favorable to show that Pitt is the better squad on deffense (against better teams) and, I'm sure that Palko is going to light up the MSU secondary...(I will post the numbers and everything else closer to game day)

I like Nebraska to give USC a run for their money...they may even win this game...if Fresno can find a way to stay close with Reggie Nebraska can do the same...

I like Louisville becasue I think the QB will win this game for them....Villes Brohm is 10 X the QB of Miami's...

I like Texas Tech...Lotta guys banged up on TCU and I just don't think they have the deffense that they once had....especially to keep up with Tech...I have not been impressed this year with TCU

Texas will smash Rice...like Texas by 40 something

I LOVE NAVY will post why later...this is all you need to see..RUSHING YARDS: 324.5 119 rank in the nation for Stanford Deffense....Navy is going to crush them on offense control the clock and win the game

GLTA

Last edited:

tulah

Forum Member
Sep 10, 2003
So Cal
I agree with you on Navy & Nebraska

Be carefull with Louisville remember no
#1 RB M.Bush.

the talent level & athletic ability for Miami will be a whole lot different from Kentucky & Temple.
IMO Miami Def. will dominate.

joefrog91

Rah, Rah, TCU!
Forum Member
Nov 13, 2002
Waco, TX
8-1

3-1 ML's

I like Texas Tech...Lotta guys banged up on TCU and I just don't think they have the deffense that they once had....especially to keep up with Tech...I have not been impressed this year with TCU

GLTA

TCU will have Michael DePriest(WR) back this week and Lonta Hobbs (RB) is probable for the game. The only one still out is Robert Merrill (RB). TCU's wins aren't usually impressive. Coach Patterson's philosophy is "Win by 1 point."

The only reason I believe TCU wins SU is because the game is in Ft Worth. If it was in Lubbock again, then I would say Tech wins. TCU's defense will always give up a lot of yardage, but don't let that fool you into thinking they are no good.

Remember, Tech always has trouble on the road and on grass.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

blgstocks

Forum Member
Nov 4, 2005
So. Cal
I will probably join you with Navy socrstud, you made me money with them last year, and let the good times roll this year.

I like your thinking on alot of the games, but not Louisville. I hate Kyle Wright as much as the next guy, but the guy is a stud. He was great in High School and during camps and practices I have heard on multiple accts that his arm strength and accuracy are top notch. Funny thing is, he doesnt bring it to the games. Actually Miami has a Div2 line blocking for Wright so the guy has to get rid of the ball and take sacks ALL THE TIME! And I hear alot of talk about Louisville D being bad, but they have only been bad in the secondary. And they have only been going against other Div2 lines. So Wright might have a chance to throw the ball, and there is little doubt Louisville secondary will give no him trouble. Also, Louisville will not face a defense as good as Miami all yea r. I think you are right that it will come down to the Qb's because Lousiville wont be able to run, but I think Miami QB is better than you think.

Best of luck with the other plays and stop by and give me your two cents once in awhile!

socrstud

Forum Member
Nov 16, 2005
Hobbs comes back but hasn't played yet, same with the WR, I just think Tech will Throw the ball down field....Merill could contribue a lot in this game... We will see, I just don't think TCU is the same team from last year....

Stocks, I use to like Kyle but until he made himself look like an ass against FSU I can't trust him at all....I was thinking Wright would get the job done but he simply failed and made FSU QB youngster look great... Don't take this the wrong way but I think Wright will lose this game for them....

You are 100% right though about Miami's D they are sick at blocking the rush....It's the pass that scares me and I think Brohm is really really good and will get drafted very early this year....I think he's the best QB on the market right now...Also remeber Ville always plays miami tuff, it was a yr or two ago that they almost upset them at Ville...This is just what I think...

I lost only 1 ML play last yr, and Miami has already hit me for a big loss on the ML.... I recovered though...

Best of luck with your play stocks....I hope Wright doesn't come out and make me look like an ass, I just gave up on him...maybe FSU's secondary is just that good???

As for Navy....They get over 300 yards they win....Stanford averages over 300 yards given up by teams that aren't Navy....I can only wonder what happens against a team that only runs the ball and are the best team in the nation at doing so.... So long Navy Deffense puts out this game is a very very decent play...

Last edited:

blgstocks

Forum Member
Nov 4, 2005
So. Cal
I know what you mean about wright as I had Miami + the over in that game and he single handedly blew both for me. I kept saying this guy was trying to get sacked. But with a calmer review of the game he made alot of smart choices where he just sucked it up and looked like a fool being taken down, but his OL provided no protection.

GL on the game, im not on it but I would like to see Miami win so that if VT beats them it means something. Adding Navy right now though!

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

BuffaloBill

Forum Member
Aug 15, 2004
You have a better chance of seeing God walk into your living room than you do of Nebraska beating USC. That game will be ugly.

Also, I think Miami wins straight up at Louisville.

Louisville has played nobody........let's see what happens when they play a real defense.

socrstud

Forum Member
Nov 16, 2005
:mj07:

Don't think I'm on board with you on this one.

Hey, I look into my crystal ball and this is what I see guys lol.

As for my manicism, isn't that what everyone said about my Fresno play last year....Didn't Fresno almost win that game? Hmmm I think they did, and if it weren't for 1 PLAYER NAMED REGGIE BUSH THEY WOULD OF LOST.. Take away Reggie USC would of been home eating cheetos watching the natioanal title game....

As for God walking on water, easy pal, I've seen bigger upsets than if Neb were to beat USC...

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg