Early leans on NFL Thursday

mikewho

Hustler
Forum Member
Oct 31, 2005
im looking at these two teams and i see about the same thing. both qb sucks, vick with an edge because he can run, not only that his defense isnt that bad. detroit is going to play a pretty solid game since they are at home and its thanksgiving day. people say that it has nothing to do with it but to dallas and detriot its like a Monday Night game. as for atlanta coming off two back to back loses at home they need to bounce back. they are not a good away team but i think coming tommrow they will have enough to come out with a win and a cover.

early lean
atlanta-3

i will confirm my bet in the morning.

as for the broncos/cowboys. both team has pretty good defense. broncos have been hot lately, dallas tends to play a better on thanksgiving for some odd reason. i think this will be a defensive game with alot of ball control. i dont see them having a shoot out here. with all the trends and numbers broncos has owned dallas in the past meetings, this year dallas actually has a decent team. i think dallas defense will step up and cause plummer to throw some picks. im leaning towards dallas.

early leans
dallas+2.5
this line isnt right to me.

this is just my early thoughts still got alot of capping to do. good luck and happy thanksgiving to everyone. lets hope we get our turkey money back and some. :mj14:

another thing to look at is the line movement on the atl game. the line opened up at -3 and its still sitting at -3 when 83% is on atl. but the line hasnt move so be careful on that. the over under has jumped up 2 points from 41.5 to 43.5 at some places with 81% on the over. you would think with that much of the public on atl, that the points would have gone up at least .5 point but it didnt, yet the over under line went up 2 points. also another thing to look at on days like this, there is alot of money going into these games, so be careful on how much you wager.

Last edited:

mikewho

Hustler
Forum Member
Oct 31, 2005
ok guys after doing my homework i still see atlanta winning, only thing im scared of is the public is pounding atl. they are also on the over. so here it is.

10*ATL-3
5* UNDER 44

10*DALLAS+2.5

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg
Bet on MyBookie