Early line: Sea -9 vs Wash / 42? total

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

GM

PleasureGlutton
Forum Member
Jan 21, 2000
Toronto, ON, Canada
Any opinions?

Personally I hate laying this many pts...but I don't see the Skins doing anything next week. I think they are pretty happy just to make it this far.

Also 3rd road game in 3 weeks for Wash...cross-country travel too....in one corner of the country one week and the opposite corner the next. How do they compete?

THE HITMAN

Forum Member
Dec 18, 2001
HOLLYWOOD, FL
Seems as though they got banged up a bit, too. I'm with you GM.........hate to lay this many points, but see KCWolf thread. Maybe I'll take half a poke at the 9 tonite, If I do a buyback, even at +8, not too much of a difference........while -9 now much better than -9.5 or -10.

**Pinny at -7.5 -105 or -9 at +113

Last edited:
MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Glenn Quagmire

Forum Member
Nov 15, 2005
I follow the Seahawks pretty closely and would be scared to lay that many points against the Skins. I think they will probably win, but I don't know that they will win by that much. Seattle has a pretty poor defense. Washington's O won't look nearly as bad next week. I guess the biggest question is how many points will Seattle score on Washington's D? As good as the Seahawks offense is I don't see them rolling up a ton of points on them. A 27 or 24-20 game wouldn't surprise me at all. Just my opinion...

AR182

Forum Member
Nov 9, 2000
Scottsdale,AZ
at quick glance of the line i tend to agree with glenn...seattle has a very mediocre defense, while wash. has a very good one...but haven't analyzed that game yet....

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

RTL

Winner
Forum Member
Sep 17, 2002
The Winner's Circle
Washington can beat Seattle. The Skins matchup very well with the Hawks. I will wait until late next week to make a play on this game.

RTL

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg