early look at Saturday

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

GreyStreet

Forum Member
Nov 10, 2003
Baltimore, MD
A few interesting games on the board.

Kentucky @ Michigan State

I like Michigan State most likely getting points against a slightly overrated Kentucky team on what will essentially be a home court. The Spartans will have their backs against the wall after losing a blowout to Duke and a close game to Oklahoma. Tom Izzo will have them ready for this game, and Kentucky could get caught up looking ahead to a #1 ranking.

Mizzou @ Gonzaga

It will be interesting to see whether the recent off court controversy will prove to be a distraction for Quin Snyder and his team. I like the Zags here, who recently beat an athletic Maryland team in front of a pro-Maryland crowd and have been playing solid ball, while Mizzou has not looked all that great.

North Texas @ TCU

TCU has hung tough against Texas Tech and Kansas away, and I was looking forward to going against North Texas away after a win at home against a better Baylor team. I like TCU at home depending on the spread.

Marquette @ Arizona

I luke Lute Olson and his Wilcats playing good ball against Marquette, but that depends on the spread.

I also like Illinois Chicago at home and Cal State Fullerton at home (again, depending on the spread), but I'm not entirely knowledgable concerning their opponents. Anyone who has any insights regarding tomorrow's card is welcome to add it.

Grey

Nickelback

Forum Member
Nov 12, 2001
Southwest
My opinion on the Arizona game: spread is just about right. I think Marquette slows this game down enough to keep it reasonable.

Gl. . . think Michigan State is a great pick