Early looks at 10-04

waymac

Forum Member
Sep 30, 2001
Bloomfield,NE
Ana/ Boston under 5.5 I feel offense for both are below average. Anaheim is 1st of 4 away in 6 days (pitt,tor,mont). Boston 1st of 3 home in 5days (Atl,Wash).

Columbus/St Louis under; divsion game, and Columbus played them decent at home last year. But unsure how well St Louis offense will gel early.

Chicago over Vancouver hawks played well at Vancouver last year and line is in their favor; would look to over but 6 is too high for me this early. Chicago 1st of 3 away in 6 days(calgary,Edmonton) feel if they can get 3-4 points here would be extremly happy. Vancouver 1st of 2 home (Detroit) but they then go to Colo,Dallas and back home with Colo. not great schedule for them; so may re-think the Chicago play because Vancouver needs this game so they don't have a bad start.

Phoenix/LA over 5; looks good to me, last 3 at La have went over. Only drawback for me is when I bet overs last year in division games last year seemed to always end 2-1 or 1-0. Pho 1st of 4 away (edm,calg,chic) LA 1st of 2 home (Minn).

Just some notes I wrote down; allows me to see my plays better. Unsure on plays at this time lot of high ML tomorrow so will wait and see what others think

Bet on MyBookie