Early Picks...........9 is my #!!!

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

kbyoda

Forum Member
Jan 31, 2001
Bethesda, MD
My YTD record 9-11 (45%) down -2 units and juice! :mad:
I pulled the trigger on Zona and didnt post since I was at my friends house and than preparing crappola w/ my fiancee for my wedding! Zona gave me one more W for the board!

Pretty disgusting!! No wonder I get no replies back on my posts :D Not deserving w/ guys like Ironlock & Raymond kicking tail:bigun:

Since I am getting hitched this weekend, and going out of town tomorrow, I saw some lines I liked and am posting some early plays! HOPEFULLY Ironlock, Dogface & Raymond like em. Maybe even kickserv has some of that "Let it Ride" insight on one of these games :Yep: Bottom line..dogs are barking and I like it!!

1) Chiefs +9 - KCwolf...bring some KC Karma!! :firing:
2) Cowboys +9 :shrug: Yah I am betting on my team :nono:
3) Bills +9
4) Redskins +9

Is there a trend here????? :eek:

5) Vikings -6 I think a td cover is more than possible
6) Rams -2

Like the Titans, Hawks and Lions...but way too early to pull the trigger! Titans come back w/ a big W if George is OK...embarassing loss they want to back bounce from and Couch I think struggles..QB controversy in CLE?? Seahwaks in a neat position here...Big W by Giants over Rams might have them in a "back to earth" situation and Lions might just cover the 7.5 aainst a team maybe w/o Green! Anyhow, best of luck...I mean SKILL to each and every one of you this week as long as you are on my side!! :weed:

Z-MAN

Forum Member
Feb 23, 2001
rockville, md. 20852
may the force be with you and your plays while you are on your honeymoon my friend. I don't like the skins play or the bills though.

good luck to you master jedi!!!!