early simulations

Tau Ceti

Forum Member
Jun 23, 2004
to date the playstation 2 is doing pretty good................combined college and pro it is 20-5 su and 16-8-1 ats.......

heres what it has so far in college that has been simulated

mia canes 47-0
penn st 28-7
wake forest 24-21 ot
toledo 30-17
n.ill 31-21

browns 27-24
falcons 20-19

just a small note......dont take the scores to heart for over under reasons they have not been tracked and are a bit skewed from the time constratints on the game.

also note ps2 is 80% su so its pretty good if you need a dog woof. it had notre dame over mich winning su.

also note..the higher the line gets in a game the less likey ps2 will pick it correct ats.......some games to note last week it had mich 35 san diego 10 it won su but failed ats.......and on opening weekend it had usc 30 va tech 6 again won su but not ats............i am looking for a repeat performance here canes win su but houston wins ats.

this may be nonsense to most people but its fun to track........if your not interested just disreguard the info...

good luck in your plays everyone

Tau Ceti

Forum Member
Jun 23, 2004
too much time to do that, i figure one game gives pretty good info.....i have did it more then once though.....i simmed the pack vs car mnf game three times and it has gb winning every time.................i just simmed det vs phil and first game it had det winning and the second game philly picked off a pass in the final mins to cover the 4pts...i will have to sim it again to get the best of three in that one...lol

like i said before, this is not a fool proof system but hell 20-5 su thats nuts and 16-8-1 ats thats better then i usually do????? :sadwave:

Bet on MyBookie