Early week 15 picks

thagame24

Forum Member
Oct 7, 2005
What's up guys, don't post picks much but I saw these lines I really like for next week. JUMP ON EM!!

Colts vs Chargers OVER 51

As we know, these are 2 of the premier offensive units in the NFL. The Colts are putting up points against everyone, and after seeing Miami put up 23 the Colts shouldn't have much trouble putting up 30. The Chargers, on the other hand, will look to rebound from a terrible outing against Miami to stay alive in the playoff hunt. Look for them to put up some points with LT taking the ball outside the tackles and getting downfield for a couple big receiving gains as he'll find the holes in the Cover 2. Same deal for Gates, look for him to carve up the Cover 2 to the tune of 100+ yards and 2 tds. Plus history is on the side of this one, as this game was a 34-31 final last year!

Arizona -1

Let's face it, the Texans can't beat anyone. The Cardinals have been playing some decent ball on offense, and the return of Antrelle Rolle really sparked the defense as they had a very impressive day. They would've beaten the Skins if they didn't commit 3 idiotic fumbles and allow a kick return TD. Look for them to put up 27 or more points on this mediocre defense, and the Texans won't be able to recover.

Rams vs Eagles UNDER 44

2 sputtering offenses, 2 young quarterbacks, 2 injury riddled teams. This game should be a Steve Young pleaser, as it looks to be an ugly 16-13 game.

Here's to a 3-0 week 15 :mj14:

Last edited:

moe777

Forum Member
Oct 8, 2003
east coast
gl on your plays but..cards wouldve beaten the skins if ...? the skins had 3 turnovers in the redzone and and still coverd the spread on the road,i had the skinz pretty big and watching that game i had to sweat it out and think it shoulve been a blowout skins win.gl though.i also think maybe the texans get a call from the league this week and get told to stop throwing games or, i dont know how they would deal with something like this but i bet they dont like it.btw im a 49ers fan and really want that #1 pick. go texans.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Killrus

Forum Member
Sep 12, 2005
Los Angeles, CA
Bucs might have a chance to win against the Pats.
Just curious to see how they play on the road in the cold temp.
Might be decided by a fg :)

Last edited:

thagame24

Forum Member
Oct 7, 2005
good point Moe, it certainly was an ugly game between the Skins and the Cards. I'd be lying if I didn't say that me picking the Cards this week is more of a feeler pick; I think they're going to come out and put up some quick points, and I definitely don't see the Texans digging themselves out of any holes. But cmon don't root for the Texans, why would the niners need Reggie Bush anyway?? You have Barlow and Gore you're all set man, :mj07:

Last edited:
MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

thagame24

Forum Member
Oct 7, 2005
Woohoo Pats, lets keep this up!! :mj14:

Adding one more teaser:
Seattle -.5
bengals -1.5
panthers -2.5

teasers have saved me so far, 4-2. cmon chicago, lets make this a great week!! :clap:

Last edited:

thagame24

Forum Member
Oct 7, 2005
5-2 baby, plus I hit my very, very small halftime parlay of bears pickem w/ under 14. Bring on week 16!!

Bet on MyBookie