Easy road for Kentucky?

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

Night Owl

Forum Member
Sep 4, 2001
Bremerton, WA
Wow! Look at that midwest bracket....somebody trying to guarentee Kentucky (at minimum) a trip to the Elite 8 or something? I realize they could make it against ANYBODY but their path doesn't exactly look exceptionally scary to me. LOL Outside of Pitt, who really has a good shot at challenging them? Marquette as a 3 seed? :nono: Dayton as a 4 seed? :nono: (wouldn't be the least bit surprised to see them lose to Tulsa). #5 Wisconsin? #6 Missouri (Ok they could possibly pose a small threat...) Then Indiana, Oregon, Utah, Alabama, Southern Illinois, Weber State, Tulsa, Holy Cross, Wager and IUPUI??? :eek: :eek: Anybody else think this seems kinda like cupcake city :shrug: Yes I know it's March Madness and anything can happen, etc. But COME ON! This bracket just makes me :lol: :lol:

Night Owl

mansa_musa

Forum Member
Mar 11, 2001
Las Vegas, NV USA
Just posted the same thoughts in Rebel21's thread! I think the only team in that bracket that can beat them is Oregon in the 2nd round game. There is no equivalent to Luke Ridnour in the SEC. But even with him the Ducks would need a gigantic effort.

After that the Wildcats can skate to the Elite 8. Weber St, Wisconsin & Tulsa all have as good a shot as Dayton to reach the Sweet 16!