eHorse

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

SeattleSlew

Forum Member
Jan 24, 2001
Tempe, AZ
Hey guys, been using ehorse for several months now and have had an overall positive experience. Timely payouts, user-friendly software, and good customer service. You can bet up until 1 mintue before post, too.

The only drawbacks; no pick-3 and there is a 275-1 payout limit (of course Aces Godl had no limits, so it might not be such a bad thing for the stability of the book).

Not sure if you are aware, but they are advertising on ESPN.com. Not sure how they pulled that off, but I think they had to cut their ties to all team sports-related wagering.

I would recommend them based on my personal experience.

SLEW

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

LasVegasErnie

Forum Member
Apr 2, 2002
U.S.A.
madjacksports
I posted this question on another horseracing board and got nothing but glowing endorsements for eHorse. Not one complaint from anybody!
Thanks for the reply Slew. Blue skies and fast tracks.

:cool:

Jrdhorse

Forum Member
Feb 6, 2002
Baltimore,Maryland
About Ehorse

About Ehorse

Ehorse is a pretty good horse wagering site. But why would you want to play a site that will only give you 275 to 1 max payout on exotics like trifectas. It would be pretty hard to take to pick a 3000 dollar trifecta and only get paid 500 dollars for it. Might as well go with YOUBET or TVG where you get full track payouts all the time. Also The Racing Channel has opened a new full track payout betting site also at www.oneclickbetting.com new signups recieve a match credit of up to 100 dollars so put in 100 dollars and get another 100 dollars free with the match pretty good deal.

Last edited:

ndnfan

certified
Forum Member
Mar 4, 2001
Ohio
Thanks for the information.

As for myself, I am a harness race player. Not really into thoroughbred racing. Also, rarely play the exotics.

As you may know, your money does not go into the parimutual pools..thus helping your payouts, especially on the smaller harness tracks around.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

SeattleSlew

Forum Member
Jan 24, 2001
Tempe, AZ
They have harness too.

JRD, I know where you're coming from; but for multiple-race bets and longshot exotic wagers I use the phone or the OTB down the street. For my win bets and most exactas I can go through an online book without approaching 275-1.

SLEW

LasVegasErnie

Forum Member
Apr 2, 2002
U.S.A.
madjacksports
oneclickbetting.com

oneclickbetting.com

jrd, I went to oneclick, couldn't find any banking info, maybe I'm not looking in the right spots.
Also, don't know if it's my computer or what, but that site seems to load and respond agonizingly slow. Probably my computer, it plays 8-track tapes too. Might be time to trade it in.
eHorse is ok for straight win betting, which is my intent. I save my exotic plays for the track. on-line is strictly my gambling "fix" to get me to the weekend. :cool: