Elite Bloody Sunday 3/26

KingB40

Registered
Forum Member
Jan 4, 2019
Chucktown
Tourney: 24-21 +$4,610

Futures Left

Creighton to win south (100/750); win NC (100/3500)
Miami to win midwest (100/1400); win NC (100/5800)
UCONN to win NC (100/2000)

Perfect world: we hit Creighton & Miami, today, and all but guarantee a future cash in the title game (sorry, FAU).

Creighton -2 1100/1000

These Aztecs have done a very good job of impersonating what I would imagine the real Aztecs looked like when they were dominating Mexico in the 16th century. They are super athletic, unselfish, and very very well coached. Dutcher may have the line of the tourney when he was asked about Alabama after the Furman win and he responded "I don't know anything about them." Creighton is not Bama. What they lack in overall talent (versus Bama), they make up for in skill and cohesion. This same Creighton team was here last year, and if not for a Kalkbrenner injury may have gone further. Creighton has the best starting 5 in college. SDSU will try to impose their physical will, but I'm banking on the Bluejays to continue hitting shots.

Miami +4 1650/1500
Miami 1st half +2 1100/1000

Oh, U! I won't say the Canes should be favored, here, after stomping the Cougars, but 4 seems a bit disrespectful. We get it: the ACC was down this year, but Kenpom or whatever other analytics site you want to use doesn't always give you the full picture. Canes have arguably the BEST trio in NCAA (Wong, Pack, Miller)---you could throw in Norchad and say the best quartet, too. Canes were here last year only to have their dreams crushed by RockChalk after leading through 20 min of play. They sub in Pack for Moore, and add the aforementioned Norchad---this team is WAY better than last year. Would only seem like a rite of passage that the final4 is in Houston and the U needs to go through the top 2 teams in that state to get there. Cane-train, keep chuggin (all aboard!).

LordofBalls

Forum Member
Aug 31, 2006
California
I likey MiaF.. their energy level is amazing, great coach, hope they can pull it off!

torn w gm 1 as I'm an Aztec alumni and fan, and we lost in OT to them last year... I know we can win, need to be able to hit clutch FTs if it comes down to the wire

GL ~ Go Canes!

LoB

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

KingB40

Registered
Forum Member
Jan 4, 2019
Chucktown
UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
Cane-train, baby!!!!

Kenpom gonna lose his mind if the U beats UCONN. And lunardi needs to stfu about the ACC. Bahaha

Bet on MyBookie