England/Argentina

Galileio

Forum Member
May 29, 2002
Wales, United Kingdom
Started off well today with the draw in the Den/Sen game and also went with the 1-1 draw. Not so good after that with another two shocks in a tournament that seems to be full of them!

today went 2-2 +1unit

overall since wed 4-2 +8.98units

In France '98 the argentinians won a game that they never should have won and after the game they taunted the English by taking their shirts off and waving them in the english faces they also were banging on the sides of the bus to taunt the English!! What i am trying to say is that this is a match purely based around revenge for both sides. England to avenge that defeat and argentina the falklands(so they make out). The hurt of France '98 is still very fresh in the English minds and you can expect a much improved performance tomorrow than the one they put up against the swedes.

Butt now comes in to relegate Vassell to the bench but you can expect to see the villa pace man in the game at some stage. This will allow us to control the ball in midfield and achieve greater possession. The promotion of Heskey up front to partner Owen
will allow the big man to show his potential with his club team mate along side him.Sven will change tactics and try to pass the ball more rather than boot it up field and seeing as this tournament is full of shocks i expect anoyher one tomorrow!!!!

:toast:

Eng win 5/2 2units!!

going out on a limb with this one

Monarch

Forum Member
Feb 24, 2002
London
Revenge has still not come for the 'Hand of God' incident also. There is nothing I'd like more than to beat the living hell out of the cheating Argies. If there is such a thing as Karma it will rear its ugly head tomorrow and invoke justice once and for all :eek:.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg