Error at Wagerstreet?

Kronheim

Forum Member
Sep 26, 2001
Canadaland
Definately an error. Play it anyway and see what happens! Talk about value...
biggrin.gif

Kronheim

Forum Member
Sep 26, 2001
Canadaland
Don't start spending yet - the book will probably cancel your bet after they realize the mistake. It ain't one bit fair.

ppabart

Not banned
Forum Member
Dec 13, 2000
Decatur, GA USA
none
Took barfly's advice and just called them. I am actually going to the game tonight and don't want to come home to one cancelled bet...and one lost bet. They were happy that I told them (as they damn well should be). So my good deed for the day is done...may the gambling gods smile on me
wink.gif

ppabart

Not banned
Forum Member
Dec 13, 2000
Decatur, GA USA
none
One final question....now that they let my two previous bets stand and the line is right...should I also add Carolina +0.5 (+125)?

Randercity

Wait til HT
Forum Member
Good point ppbart... a tie wins both! That's a nice spot to be in. I was gonna tell you to ask for something... lots of books will give you $20 or $50 or something for finding and reporting an error, not always. BUT, in your case, better yet getting to keep the play. IF you haven't already played CAR, I'd definitely play the +.5 +125 on CAR.

ppabart

Not banned
Forum Member
Dec 13, 2000
Decatur, GA USA
none
Thanks for the help guys. Ended up just keeping my original two bets and locked in a little profit. Went to the game last night and I must say that first period was a total debacle. Second period was very entertaining as the Hurricane crowd got really pumped when the Canes cut it to 1 goal. Anyways, just saying thanks.

Bet on MyBookie