MB MLB 728x90 Jpg
MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

bettingmad

Forum Member
Feb 27, 2001
Yorkshire, UK
www.bettingmad.com
Here we go again... cannot post to madeira... try here

that's funny could post here but not madeira... even though I too have NTL broadband.. surely the problem points to this site instead? going to try madeira now..

2nd edit...
still couldn't post to madeira thread... somebody post anything to Madeira... to see if that jerks it back into action...

Last edited:
MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

bettingmad

Forum Member
Feb 27, 2001
Yorkshire, UK
www.bettingmad.com
This is something to do with either trying to post to a thread that someone else is also currently posting to (just could not post to this thread as Stanley was posting to it ) or it is an NTL cache problem.... cleared my temporary internet files but still cannot post to Madeira... (wish I never had!)

Last edited:

lostinamerica

Forum Member
Oct 10, 2001
Between Green Bay and Iowa City
While closely following the championship, it was literally an hour before the start on Thursday and while just waking up that I quickly checked available odds and matchups and made some frantic and appropriately modest wagers. I am not breaking even for the week, so no regrets about not foolishly posting any plays. Do have $5 on Michael Cambell @ 80/1 and $2 on John Huston @ 100/1 that could get me quite involved later today.

Trying one matchup for 4th round only @ 1*:

Michael Campbell(+105) over Jim Furyk @ 5dimes
Trying to catch Campbell early in what should be a long career at the game's highest level.

GL

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg