MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

smilin

Renegades.
Forum Member
Feb 1, 2001
ontario, canada
the yookrain game wasnt close.
that was my biggest play of the day.

said in an earlier post that had a 3 team wheel with the 3 faves, and was going to play the toon +1.5 +120 as a hedge, but have now thought against it.

i like spain to win this one on the ml.
but -3.80 is stupid money to waste.

instead, i'm going to play over 1 goal fh and spain -1.55 fh.

toonasia plays horrible dee as evident by allowing 2 goals to a sawdee team that barely had a meaningful shot on goal vs the yooks.

with spain knowing full well that a win here and they wrap up the division and can take the next game off to rest their star players.
looking for them to come out strong and maybe rest their players in the second half.

nickel spain -.5 -1.55
nickel over 1 -30.

best of luck to everyone and enjoy this special time.

smilin

Renegades.
Forum Member
Feb 1, 2001
ontario, canada
one final note on this game;

if anyone noticed the spain/ukraine game, spain went with a 3-3-4 lineup which fifa reports will be the same they use vs tunisia.
reason for this is the team's lack of scoring (or perceived lack) in friendlies.
also read on fifa that spain has not lost a game in their last 23 matches which is an incredible run.
with torres, villa and garcia up front forcing the play, the tunisians SHOULD be over classed.
then again, this coming from the same person that predicted croatia and france winners yesterday. (i'm a putz)

forza espanyol!