ever have this golf experience?

wizzard

Registered
Forum Member
Aug 28, 2014
Heritage Sports book ???

Thought these guys were reputable. Made an in game golf bet on Keith Mitchel 40/260 +650 at 215 eastern time. They refunded my bet hours after the event was over saying that the odds weren't right that they were not updating. Even though I was watching the odds change swing by swing throughout the afternoon. He was one or maybe 2 strokes behind at the time and there were 10 players within 2 strokes. Watching odds weakly and knowing these were close to accurate I made a bet. How on earth could they not honor a 40$ bet from a 15 year customer who consistently pays. THIS IS REDICULIOUS!!!!

lostinamerica

Forum Member
Oct 10, 2001
Between Green Bay and Iowa City
I have an account at Heritage that I use almost exclusively for football wagers, and I rarely look at their golf lines. However, I have noticed instances at Heritage when the outright winner lines they posted for golf action prior to the start of the day have "remained up" for a decent while after the golf action for the day has started. I don't believe the prices in those instances were being updated as "in-running" prices, and the prices were just "left up" carelessly or indifferently. But I can't say that I recall seeing the prices stay up until the final group was already an hour or more into their round . . . I would not be surprised if the price on Keith Mitchell when you placed your wager was the opening price for the day that should have been taken down hours earlier (which of course means all of the prices still on offer were the unchanged original prices for the day). If Heritage has been offering updated "in-running" golf wagers during any Sunday rounds, Saturday rounds, or otherwise, then I have missed that development, and I am very surprised based on the limited golf action they offer.

GL

wizzard

Registered
Forum Member
Aug 28, 2014
They offer live betting , I made the bet at 215 PST and took 6.50-1. They are telling me the true odds at that time were 1.30/1 which I say is impossible based on there were 10 guys with in 2 strokes with 2 or 3 holes to play. Is there anyone besides them that offer live golf betting that I could go back and see what odds they had at the time.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg
Bet on MyBookie