Everybody always screams a team is OVER RATED

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

Kewl Tigers

A LESBIAN
Forum Member
Aug 14, 2005
Funny thing though is they seem to handle business. Remember, these guys don't care about the spread. They just want to win. So if they win and dont cover your spread why does it make them overrated. Conference play is always tough.

The top 5 with the exception of today somehow always finds a way to win. They are not in the Top 5 for nothing.

Good teams can play bad and still find a way to win.

Notice I am a LSU fan and I said good teams find ways to win LOL

and ofcourse bad teams find ways to lose.

Last edited:

blgstocks

Forum Member
Nov 4, 2005
So. Cal
Funny thing though is they seem to handle business. Remember, these guys don't care about the spread. They just want to win. So if they win and dont cover your spread why does it make them overrated. Conference play is always tough.

The top 5 with the exception of today somehow always finds a way to win. They are not in the Top 5 for nothing.

Good teams can play bad and still find a way to win.

Notice I am a LSU fan and I said good teams find ways to win LOL

and ofcourse bad teams find ways to lose.

I totally agree that good teams find a way to win, i just wish USC way to win wasnt to allow the home timekeepers to run the clock illegally.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

The Sponge

Forum Member
Aug 24, 2006
i think cfb is very mediocre this year and the title is up for grabs. I wasn't impressed with anyone but maybe Michigan so far and im not to sure of them. And i also like Louiville. they do some nice things on both sides of the ball.

Last edited:

Scott4USC

Fight On!
Forum Member
Sep 11, 2002
I agree Kewl Tigers. You also have to consider teams go ballls out and throw out their playbook to upset major powerhouses. Look at how flat they play the following week.

Just wait until this USC team grows up. Pete Carroll has done an AMAZING coaching job this year battling injuries and playing with such young inexperienced kids. When USC finds their identity, there will be no turning back. Machine mode. Watch and enjoy! Cuz you will see this same USC team not just this season but next year as well. They are all coming back!