EVERYONE READ!!!!!! (special note to fletch)

Status
Not open for further replies.

nation30

Forum Member
May 29, 2001
Indianapolis,IN;US
Nation will be relaxing and handicapping football for the next three weeks. I will post some baseball, but I will include them on my football posts. ANYONE IS FREE TO EMAIL ME, I DO SOMETIMES SET UP EMAILED PICKS FOR CLIENTS> ASK MJACK IF YOU DO NOT HAVE IT>

Second : Play Minny under when boxing Milton, Mays, and Radke. Play Phillies when boxing Omar Daal, and bet with Oakland at prices less than 60 the rest of the year. (MILTON, MAYS, and RADKE under and Omar Daal combined hit 79% first half. A's will make a run.!!!!!! GREAT LUCK.

FLETCHER> will you email me?!> I want to talk football. especially college.

I hope to hear from all of you via email.

This forum kicks ass MJ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NATION SINCE MAY 29th

96-55
+ 142.7 units
+ $11,750.00 for a $100 player.

Thanks. Be back b4 you know it.

Padre

Forum Member
Mar 11, 2000
San Diego CA
I have tried several times to get in contact with ya nation, but i didnt get your e-mail from jack.

Wanted to talk sports and hometown events, lived in kokomo for most of childhood, went to the indy 500 every year just wanted to see how the hoosier state is doing after all these years.

MadJack

Administrator
Staff member
Forum Admin
Super Moderators
Channel Owner
Jul 13, 1999
home
nation30 is using the email addresses to peddle his 'pay' service. i will not be forwarding his email address to anyone because I do not endorse any pay service. i recently took this position because of 3 complaints i received about him.

spanky2

Forum Member
Feb 23, 2001
toronto,canada
Thanks Jack, I sure don't need to pay for LOOSERS..as always Spanky...Nation, Slide on over to Wagerline with the other 'SCAMSTERS'..You salesmen are a dime a dozen now and are screwing up cool sites...

Mr. Promises Delivered

Registered
Forum Member
Dec 1, 1999
New York
Originally posted by spanky2:
Thanks Jack, I sure don't need to pay for LOOSERS..as always Spanky...Nation, Slide on over to Wagerline with the other 'SCAMSTERS'..You salesmen are a dime a dozen now and are screwing up cool sites...

Was this comment really necessary?

prospector

Forum Member
Mar 4, 2001
muskoka
Mr. POD, i tip my hat to you for saying that. shows a lot of class.

this record speaks for itself:
96-55
+ 142.7 units
+ $11,750.00 for a $100 player.

and so does this one of IE's:
JUNE 2001 +$5360.00

and rumour has it you have "... a great problem of not being able to fit your bankroll into your pocket!!"

all shared freely.

spanky2

Forum Member
Feb 23, 2001
toronto,canada
We all go through highs and lows and I give credit to anybody that can overthe LONG haul, beat the book,I have seen alot of shit in 34 years of gambling and I can't stand these high pressure sales guys that try to 'sell'their plays.I read these sites for fun and input into sport,I bet who I want to and I think it is too bad Nation has gone that way,I really do respect his ability.If someone phones me to sell me a package, I tell them to go away and thank-you ..So yes I feel speaking my mind is O.K. and I feel fine about it ...Spanky...Good luck to you guys that play with services,you will learn the hard way,the salesguy is the only guy making the cash...

Mr. Promises Delivered

Registered
Forum Member
Dec 1, 1999
New York
Originally posted by spanky2:
We all go through highs and lows and I give credit to anybody that can overthe LONG haul, beat the book,I have seen alot of shit in 34 years of gambling and I can't stand these high pressure sales guys that try to 'sell'their plays.I read these sites for fun and input into sport,I bet who I want to and I think it is too bad Nation has gone that way,I really do respect his ability.If someone phones me to sell me a package, I tell them to go away and thank-you ..So yes I feel speaking my mind is O.K. and I feel fine about it ...Spanky...Good luck to you guys that play with services,you will learn the hard way,the salesguy is the only guy making the cash...

Yes you are entitled to speak your mind but what I don't understand is how can you sit here & accurately knock every pay service when not every pay service is the high pressured salesman who calls 5 times a day looking to sell you their picks?

There are some who are legitimate & work just as hard as the next guy & its a shame they get treated unfairly due to the rep others have carved along the way.

spanky2

Forum Member
Feb 23, 2001
toronto,canada
One response, give yor head a huge shake... Who do you ACTUALLY think makes the $ in this business at a 5% take.PLEASE tell me you can answer this...1 out of 1000 can make a living(100,000) each year!!! If you think I'm wrong ask Jack, I.E., Fletch, Nick, Etc .Etc.Etc. This is wake up time guys,VERY ,VERY few have the right to call themselves "PROS' and we all know this..Do it for fun and laughs please!!!!! Spanky....

TORONTO-VIGILANTE

ad interim...
Forum Member
Dec 27, 2000
"...Quo fas et gloria ducunt..."
hey, everyone knows the rules about advertising on here, so follow the rules and no one gets pissed off.

I'm not gonna touch this topic any further, because as cappers, i respect these guys here and Nation's record speaks for himself, if he's doing something to ruin his rep here, that's his problem, but money's money.

sandwedge

Forum Member
Mar 14, 2001
what's the significance of may 29th? what about the record for Apr 1st thru may 29th?

MadJack

Administrator
Staff member
Forum Admin
Super Moderators
Channel Owner
Jul 13, 1999
home
no problem, Big K
smile.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.