Everywhere I look I see the same argument...

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

Keeko

Forum Member
Feb 13, 2008
Chicago
being made for Iowa. That they have had a month to prepare for GT offense. I initially loved Iowa, was gonna make them by biggest play of the bowls, but now that I see that loser motherfucker Lang is on them, and I see people at all the different forums on Iowa saying the same things about how Iowa will be able to defend GT because of the month layoff, it's looking to me like another TCU debacle. What's everyone think ?:SIB

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

THUNDER

Forum Member
Nov 1, 2000
ITS NOT IOWA DEFENDING THEM THEY WILL THEY GIVE UP 3.3 YARDS A CARRY- ITS CAN GT STOP IOWA GT GIVES UP 5 YARDS A CARRY AND AGAIST GOOD RUNNING TEAMS THEY GIVE UP 6.5 :eek: :eek: GT WAS ABLE TO COVER THIS UP DUE TO TIME OF POSITION AND BY SCORING ALOT OF POINTS- I SAID AT THE BEGINNING OF THE YEAR WHEN THEY PLAYED THE HURRICANES GT WAS THE BEST TEAM IN THE ACC BUT THE BIG 10 FROM TOP TO BOTTOM WAS MUCH BETTER TEAMS WITH THE BETTER D WINS IN BOWLS THIS GAME REMINDS ME OF THE OHIO STATE GAME -OREGON COULD LIGHT IT UP BUT OSU PLAYS D AND HAD A DOMINANT D LINE -IOWA HAS GREAT LBS AND A GREAT RUN STUFFER-THEY WERE ALSO 8TH IN THE NCAA IN CAUSING FUMBLES-IOWA IS THE BETTER TEAM-AND BETTER COACHED-FERENTZ IS UNREAL AS A DOG IN BOWLS MONEY IN THE BANK -GREAT GAME PLANNER- ON O WITH THERE QB AND STUD BACK BACK THEY WILL SCORE-BRANDON LANG IS NOT VERY GOOD BUT HE DOES HAVE A WINNING BOWL RECORD -IOWA SHOULD BE FAVORED

Keeko

Forum Member
Feb 13, 2008
Chicago
ITS NOT IOWA DEFENDING THEM THEY WILL THEY GIVE UP 3.3 YARDS A CARRY- ITS CAN GT STOP IOWA GT GIVES UP 5 YARDS A CARRY AND AGAIST GOOD RUNNING TEAMS THEY GIVE UP 6.5 :eek: :eek: GT WAS ABLE TO COVER THIS UP DUE TO TIME OF POSITION AND BY SCORING ALOT OF POINTS- I SAID AT THE BEGINNING OF THE YEAR WHEN THEY PLAYED THE HURRICANES GT WAS THE BEST TEAM IN THE ACC BUT THE BIG 10 FROM TOP TO BOTTOM WAS MUCH BETTER TEAMS WITH THE BETTER D WINS IN BOWLS THIS GAME REMINDS ME OF THE OHIO STATE GAME -OREGON COULD LIGHT IT UP BUT OSU PLAYS D AND HAD A DOMINANT D LINE -IOWA HAS GREAT LBS AND A GREAT RUN STUFFER-THEY WERE ALSO 8TH IN THE NCAA IN CAUSING FUMBLES-IOWA IS THE BETTER TEAM-AND BETTER COACHED-FERENTZ IS UNREAL AS A DOG IN BOWLS MONEY IN THE BANK -GREAT GAME PLANNER- ON O WITH THERE QB AND STUD BACK BACK THEY WILL SCORE-BRANDON LANG IS NOT VERY GOOD BUT HE DOES HAVE A WINNING BOWL RECORD -IOWA SHOULD BE FAVORED

No need to yell.:SIB

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Keeko

Forum Member
Feb 13, 2008
Chicago
Begging for Iowa money. There's not enough action on Tech to justify the line move. Tech is the play tonight. Sorry Hawkeye!

That's what I'm thinking Wise. Man did we getted fucked in that Michigan State game. That was a bitch to lose that one.

Wise and Wiser

Here Until 5K
Forum Member
Jan 17, 2003
On The Other Side
That's what I'm thinking Wise. Man did we getted fucked in that Michigan State game. That was a bitch to lose that one.

You win some, you lose some bro. Unfortunately for us, we lost a bundle! No regrets though. I would play it the same way every day of the week, twice on Sundays. Stay focused my friend!

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

hawkeye

Forum Member
Jun 29, 2000
denver, co-usa
Could be on the Iowa game Wise. Iowa does not see any option and might take them several series to get setteled in against it--GTech could pop a few ong one before then. Sanzi is the mystery guy now--lay off, not great but he can get the job done--good luck.

IX_Bender

Forum Member
Will say this right now, 2 hours before kickoff.

You bet on Iowa and you bet on Stanzi, you get what you get.

Iowa may cover the game tonight, they may win the game outright, but it wont be because of Stanzi. Some of the locals in the area even have a term for a few of the offerings he's gonna be putting up in the air tonight.

Stanziballs.

No, Im not making that up.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

gardenweasel

el guapo
Forum Member
Jan 10, 2002
"the bunker"
i dunno guys...when a low-key, solid capper like thunder goes all "caps-lock" on a play,i have to give it serious consideration....

and i`m a huge paul johnson fan...imo,a top 10 coach in the country...easily...

tough call...

bej0101

Registered
Forum Member
Nov 12, 2001
Uranus
please fade me if you want to make money..i love gt,however i do have them at pick in the backend of some ml parlays..:mj07: :scared

Trizzle

Forum Member
Jan 13, 2005
Lattimore City, SC
I would be very nervous playing any favorite that gives up 400 yards per game to the opponent. I don't care if it is Ga Tech, Tex Tech, New Orleans Saints. If you have a shitty D, you can always get beat.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Cash Man

The Original
Forum Member
Sep 1, 2007

um.. u might be right about this game, but u need to check ur facts... Lang has lost more dimes this bowl season then most coin flippers! Reason is he loses the 100 dime plays...just check my record in college foots..

77sticks

Forum Member
Dec 8, 2005
um.. u might be right about this game, but u need to check ur facts... Lang has lost more dimes this bowl season then most coin flippers! Reason is he loses the 100 dime plays...just check my record in college foots..

I think all he was saying Cashman was that Lang will not lose every game. If you blindly fade Lang and not do it for every game you could be in trouble. Just because Lang is on a game doesn't mean it will lose.