Falcons / Lions total

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

GM

PleasureGlutton
Forum Member
Jan 21, 2000
Toronto, ON, Canada
I'm not too sure about the side...funny things can happen in Detroit on Turkey Day. But I do think this total is pretty high. Heavy action on the Over and I don't really see why. (Well, I guess I do see why, Atlanta's total have been high lately, and Detroit had a high-totalling game vs Arizona recently too). But I think these two teams match up differently than what their recent matchups have been.

Both teams have good or very good pass D, and both don't have much of a passing game anyways. Both teams have slightly weak run D. Atlanta's got the #1 run offence (yardage wise) in the league. Detroit I think will be able to run the ball a bit more than they have in recent games.

To me it looks like both teams run a lot today, which means the clock keeps ticking.

I think the total is going to continue to rise until kickoff, so I'm holding off. I think we'll see 45's on the board in an hour or two.

Anyone else like the Under?

bookkilla

Forum Member
Sep 23, 2001
Dallas, TX
GM, I was leaning to UNDER as well but couldn't pull the trigger. I see it ending within a few points either way. Good luck with whatever you do.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

GM

PleasureGlutton
Forum Member
Jan 21, 2000
Toronto, ON, Canada
I'm also sort of thinking this short week doesn't help Mike Vick much. I don't think this guy's the brightest QB out there to begin with...athletic yes, smart no. With even less time to study the opponent...well, handing off may be the safest / smartest thing he can do.