Fan Duel

IE

Administrator
Forum Admin
Forum Member
Mar 15, 1999
Don?t Waste Money On Kickers

There?s just not much advantage to gain by using by using a top tier kicker. Remember the most common result is between 5 and 10 points.

Finding a cheap kicker with a good matchup seems like a much better strategy than paying top dollar.

kneifl

Forum Member
Jan 12, 2001
Virginia
www.tradewithjon.com
Been playing it with some success.....

Been playing it with some success.....

Here are a few of my suggestions for what it's worth:

Don't bother trying to pay $$$ for a QB. I know you may get a lot of points with a top tier QB, but it can bite you in the ass too. I would rather get an average-above average QB with an excellent chance of winning the game that particular week.

I spend the most money on RB's. Like any other fantasy football league, RB's will get you the most points. Also, I like to get RB's with a great chance of winning. I wouldn't spend all of your money on the 2 best RB's though. I like to get one in the top 4 and another up and comer that isn't so expensive.

Never spend top $$$ for receivers. Top receivers usually cost you $8-10K. I try to get them in the $6K-7K range. Get ones with a good matchup or ones that have been hot.

TE, I like to get a mid tier TE with a good matchup.

Kickers, I pretty much echo what IE said.

Defense, really important to look at the matchup. Probably the most important thing here.

Recently, I got 2nd out of about 1000 players. Neat doing that, but it was in a rookie league where the payout was garbage.

kneifl

Bet on MyBookie