FANGIO

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

Slumdog

Registered
Forum Member
Feb 7, 2021
these announcers need to stop
Praising this guy as a defensive guru. This idiot goes into prevent mode with 2 minutes left ????? I understand if there had been 50/40/30 seconds remaining. . But a fulll two
Minutes. ?!!! You’re gonna play people deep and let these receivers be open by 10 yards on every play ?? Cousins ??? 😂 I could have made those throws. Zero pressure from the d line and db’s backing off. lol. Nick needs to go. He sux as a coach. And fangio. Wow. Prevent d never works with 2 minutes to go. You know that. Pshhhh. Ridic

Smitty

Forum Member
Jan 5, 2005
Upstate NY
oh, whoever else they brought in would do the exact same thing. they all do it. fucking prevent defense. making kirk cousins look good. don't get me wrong... it worked out well for me last night. but it's frustrating as fuck. the only time you should go to a prevent defense is if you're up more than one score. otherwise, you're just allowing the other team to march down the field.

also... let's not forget the eagles not kicking the easy fg on their first drive. i think they might want that one back. "ooh, he's so aggressive." just another example of how analytics are killing sports. coaches should absolutely be more aggressive on 4th down than they used to be. but this is getting ridiculous.

ok, this concludes my second old man rant of the morning.

Slumdog

Registered
Forum Member
Feb 7, 2021
I agree 100%. It’s terrible. Nick seems like a better cheerleader than a coach. Runs down the field jumping up and down on but makes boneheaded decisions on play calling. Even on that 3 rd down where Barkley dropped the pass. They were gashing them rushing the ball. And he decides to pass. Turned out to be a mistake. But then yea. He also could have overridden fangio To change the d on the last drive. He did nothing.

Reactions: rocky mountain
MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg