Fantasy Baseball Sign Up..

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

bleedingpurple

Forum Member
Mar 23, 2008
Where it is real F ing COLD
This is not a madjacks sponsored league and the site is not responsible for any money or monies lost during this league. This is the third season I have run the league and most keep coming back. I currently have 12 teams and would love to have 16 so there are 4 spots available.

League Fee $100

Draft is Thursday March 28 at 7:30 Central Time

1. BleedingPurple
2. Eugenius
3. Volfan
4. Bobbyp191
5. Pete's Pounders (friend)
6. Strictly int
7. Box and One
8. ChrryBlstr
9. Ton
10. TU
11. Shawn555
12. Jordan23
13. Crazy Fingers
14. JTC1984
15. Packers4life

Still fine tuning the rules as it as been a more pitching dominate league and am trying to balance it. It is a head to head league, play a different team weekly. There will be 2 divisions and a playoff (top 4 team but can go to 6) New entrants will also have say in league rules and payout structure. One major change for this year is the ability to do DAILY lineup changes. Anyone interested just sign up or email me at my handle here add 73 @yahoo.

Last edited:

bleedingpurple

Forum Member
Mar 23, 2008
Also if you played last year, and are wondering why you are not on the list, its because I never got a response from the 2 emails I sent you. Was hoping those who did not respond would of just said not interested instead of no response, Oh well but maybe it was overlooked or got into your spam folder..

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

TON

Bank on it
Forum Member
Jun 12, 2005
Chicago
Was just looking at the scoring system and i have a few questions/comments.

From the Batting side of it:

Why do you not get 1 point for a walk ?
Why not -1 for a KO ?

Pitching :

Why is an Earned run -.5 but a walk -1 ? Should be the other way around , no ?

Why get penalized for a loss ( -4 ) You could lose 2-1 , 3-0 etc. A good performance earns you a -4, if your pitcher has a bad outing you dont need to compound it more by adding ( -4 ) to it

If your worried about it being Pitcher heavy, lower the 7 points per win down to 5 , saves to 3, Quality starts 2. Get rid of bonuses like shoutout and no hitters. If your SP throws a no hitter or shutout he is already going to complie huge numbers for that day.

Just my 2 cents, im in either way

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

bleedingpurple

Forum Member
Mar 23, 2008
Was just looking at the scoring system and i have a few questions/comments.

From the Batting side of it:

Why do you not get 1 point for a walk ?
Why not -1 for a KO ?

Pitching :

Why is an Earned run -.5 but a walk -1 ? Should be the other way around , no ?

Why get penalized for a loss ( -4 ) You could lose 2-1 , 3-0 etc. A good performance earns you a -4, if your pitcher has a bad outing you dont need to compound it more by adding ( -4 ) to it

If your worried about it being Pitcher heavy, lower the 7 points per win down to 5 , saves to 3, Quality starts 2. Get rid of bonuses like shoutout and no hitters. If your SP throws a no hitter or shutout he is already going to complie huge numbers for that day.

Just my 2 cents, im in either way

All over sites. I'm polishing it off

bleedingpurple

Forum Member
Mar 23, 2008
Are you using leaguesafe to hold money

Hello, how are you? Remember we used them a couple years ago. My buddy said he had a problem and we never went back. I can always understand people being skeptical, can say that I have been on this site for a few years now, 33 boards and fantasy with little complaint. Hope that doesn't keep you away from the leafue

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg
MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

bleedingpurple

Forum Member
Mar 23, 2008
Can I still get in for this?

You sure can, my email is my handle here add 73 @ yahoo, I'll send you an invite and go over the rules. There are a few..

We will need one more team to complete the league. If I can't find a team then you will be dropped but I'm sure we can fill it. Have almost a month

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg