Fantasy Football Experts

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

jhawksoon

Forum Member
May 1, 2005
The Heartland
I've got the typical fantasy football advice question. I'm in a 12 team keeper league. Which two players should I keep? Here's the players to choose from:
Corey Dillon
Frank Gore
Ahman Green
Deuce McAllister
Anquan Boldin

I need all the help I can get.

Jayhawk_Thor

Rock Chalk
Forum Member
Dec 26, 2004
Lawrence, KS
Definately Boldin.

The other spot is between Gore and McCallister.

I guess I would go with Gore, because of his age and the fact that he appears to be the leading contender to be the starter. McCallister will probably have a better year this year, but with the knee problem and Bush, he wouldnt seem to be a great keeper-type guy.

Good luck.

Big Daddy

Forum Member
Apr 30, 2000
Wisconsin
Definately Boldin.

The other spot is between Gore and McCallister.

I guess I would go with Gore, because of his age and the fact that he appears to be the leading contender to be the starter. McCallister will probably have a better year this year, but with the knee problem and Bush, he wouldnt seem to be a great keeper-type guy.

Good luck.

:iagree:

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

jhawksoon

Forum Member
May 1, 2005
The Heartland
I'm looking for the most productive player this year. I figure I can draft some young guys or maybe trade for some future talent in the middle of the year. Which back do you guys think will get the most carries in their situation? If any of the backs can get the majority of the carries they will probably be the most productive.

Jayhawk_Thor

Rock Chalk
Forum Member
Dec 26, 2004
Lawrence, KS
I would imagine that McCallister will be more productive this year. If you are basing it on that, go with him.

I dont think Gore will score many TD's.

jhawksoon

Forum Member
May 1, 2005
The Heartland
I'm in a performance league where yards and touchdowns both count. I don't know if that will change anyone's minds. Thanks for all of the help. I know the MadJackers will help me out.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Jayhawk_Thor

Rock Chalk
Forum Member
Dec 26, 2004
Lawrence, KS
I assumed you were...

If you intend to hold onto the guy for more than a year, go with Gore. If it is a one year thing, go with Deuce. Good luck in your league.

genosays

Forum Member
Sep 3, 2001
Kansas City
My opinion would be to keep Corey Dillon and McAllister from that bunch .... running backs always at a premium and wide receivers are easier to pick up later has been my experience with fantasy football .... btw had to respond to this thread from jhawksoon, from a former Jayhawker ('85), I wish you luck in your fantasy football league .... will be at Memorial Stadium in Lawrence as much as possible this fall.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

tpaine07

<3gambling<3
Forum Member
Apr 13, 2005
IL
Dillion & Boldin for sure... Its gonna be a rough year for you with those keepers though, sorry to say.

Ahman Green had a brutal injury and Gado will probably get alot of the work. Same goes for Deuce and he has Bush who is just insanely talented. Gore is a blah option with him and Barlow going for that 49ers job.