Fantasy Football Question

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

SteelCity

Forum Member
Jan 4, 2001
Owings Mills,MD
I figure this is the best place to get help on this fantasy football question. Who do you start this week at defense:
Miami vs. St Louis
KC vs. Washington

Miami: Best in league right now and have potential to get some picks and sacks.
KC: Playing Washington. Enough said.
Thanks for your help.

Sports Junkie

Forum Member
Sep 24, 2001
VA
I am assuming you get points for more than just TDs. If you get points for the number of yards allowed and points given up, as well as defensive TDs and TOs, I would say the edge goes to KC playing a team that has an average of 1.5 points per game and 150 net yards per game. Good luck.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Way out West

Forum Member
Dec 6, 2000
Vancouver,BC,Canada
I also would lean towards KC. Washington has a lot of problems on the offensive line which puts pressure on the QB, leading to sacks as well as rushed passes (interceptions). St. Louis will score some points on offense which probably will lower pts for the Miami defense. Washington hasn't scored a TD yet. Good luck.

pplargo

Forum Member
Jan 23, 2001
South Georgia/Birmingham, USA
My opinion goes hands-down to KC.
Miami has the better D but I could go on for hours on the trouble Washington is going to have with Banks at QB (not like they did'nt have trouble before with George).

KC appears to be a bad team but the Defense looks to be above average which should be more than enough to keep the Skins to a low point total and toss in 4-5 turnovers/sacks.

I could be wrong but you got to play the better odds.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg