fantasy football

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

jhawksoon

Forum Member
May 1, 2005
The Heartland
Long time lurker, I love the forum. I know it's early, but what fantasy football manager does everyone recommend? I used fanball.com last year and I don't really have many complaints, but I assumed there has to be a better one out there. I'm definitely looking for one that will give you a real time stat update with the game score being shown so I can follow my bets.

Big Daddy

Forum Member
Apr 30, 2000
Wisconsin
Agree with cbssportsline. Best I have used. I believe it was $9.95 per team last year. Well worth it.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

jhawksoon

Forum Member
May 1, 2005
The Heartland
Thanks for the input guys. Does cbssportsline allow for keepers from year to year? If anyone else has a favorite please leave your reasoning. Madjacks could get a hell of a league going for next year.

Last edited:
MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

GM

PleasureGlutton
Forum Member
Jan 21, 2000
Toronto, ON, Canada
volfan said:
We need to get a league together, $100 a person....

I'm game..
If it happens I am in. I tried to get a league going here last year...started advertising it the last week of July. Got a few people who said they were interested, but only one who actually sent money.

toastonastick

Forum Member
Nov 25, 2003
Atlanta
yahoo is'nt bad. and its free! Teams can add live statracker for like 10 bucks if they so choose. I've played cbssportline and ESPN and they were no better than yahoo in my opinion.

jhawksoon

Forum Member
May 1, 2005
The Heartland
I've used Yahoo before. The only problem is that it doesn't allow for keepers from one year to the next. I did like the gametracker better than fanball.com's though.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Bif "The Hat"

Here off & on
Forum Member
Sep 13, 2003
NJ
cbssportsline is the best! The others don't compare. You have so many options on how to run it and what rules, scoring or whatever else you want to implement. Yes you can do keeper players.