Fantasy question!!

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

Uncle Vinnie

Forum Member
Nov 12, 2000
Detriot,MI
I am in the second round of my 30 team leagues playoffs. My opponent has M. Pittman and so do I.
Should I start M. Pittman or Fred Taylor. Taylor is consistent but Pittman has big point potential.

Thanks,

UV:cool:

ageecee

Forum Member
Aug 17, 1999
Louisiana
who would u start?

harrington vs Minny where there is a chance some points will be scored or McCown vs SL where the y might not score a lot of points.

Bulger is my reg QB but hes hurt

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Fluidoz

Forum Member
Dec 30, 2001
The Tavern
That depends on how you match up to him at other postions. Do you have more talent at the other postions? If you think so, just play Pittman. If he scores more points then you on a weekly basis, you have to make them up with Taylor. But don't listen ot me. I benched Lloyd for Coles yesterday.OUCH!

wox11

Forum Member
Nov 11, 2001
STARK COUNTY, OH.
WOW ~ HARRINGTON HAS POTENTIAL OF GETTING PULLED IN THIS GAME IS STARTS OFF SLOW?

CLEV. WEATHER IS REALLY BAD!!

TOUGH CALL THERE (NOD TO HARRINGTON) :)

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

ageecee

Forum Member
Aug 17, 1999
Louisiana
alstotto for me

wox11-its McCown for Arizona against the Rams-harrington scares because he could be benched at least i know Zonas QB will probably play the entire game

yipyip

Forum Member
Aug 20, 2004
emmitt said:
how about this one alstott or s.morris?? :scared

How can you still be playing meaningful fantasy games if you're asking that question? :142lmao:

Uncle Vinnie

Forum Member
Nov 12, 2000
Detriot,MI
Joey will get benched today if he has a bad start. I would start the QB that will play entire game.

We both have Culpepper and C. Johnson. His other QB is Brees with Gates to compliment. I have McNabb and TO. For runners he has Mcallister
starting along with Pittman. I have D. Davis along with Pittman or taylor. The kicker is the fact that he has M. Muhamad that already got 19pts. So i guess i will need to make up some pts somewhere.

UV:cool:

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

emmitt

Forum Member
Oct 23, 2002
vancouver bc
yy

yy

injuries injuries and a bunch of waiver sharks in my pool has me in this bind!!!! :cursin: bol emmitt