farve

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg
MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

IE

Administrator
Forum Admin
Forum Member
Mar 15, 1999
damn!...i was hoping to watch him tonight...

thanks,i.e...

Favre?s agent Bus Cook wrote in an e-mail to The Associated Press that he didn?t know if Favre has a cracked rib but ?he?ll play as far as I know.?

The 39-year-old Favre was expected to play the entire first half against the Texans. He wasn?t listed on the injury report, and none of his teammates mentioned the injury before the game.

Old School

OVR
Forum Member
Mar 19, 2006
"Favre...As the World Turns"

Mon. -Fri. from 1-2 on CBS brought to you my the makers of Tide and All Detergent.

Christ ..I had girlfriends who checked themselves in the mirror less than he does..

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

gardenweasel

el guapo
Forum Member
Jan 10, 2002
"the bunker"
Favre?s agent Bus Cook wrote in an e-mail to The Associated Press that he didn?t know if Favre has a cracked rib but ?he?ll play as far as I know.?

The 39-year-old Favre was expected to play the entire first half against the Texans. He wasn?t listed on the injury report, and none of his teammates mentioned the injury before the game.

thanks again,bud..i should have read the article and checked for myself....

signed/
the mayor of simpleton..:banghead: :lol:

Mags

Forum Member
Aug 8, 2000
Am I the only one looking forward to this year?

Am I the only one looking forward to this year?

I am a HUGE Packer fan but also a Favre fan.

I am looking forward to seeing him play this year in Minnesota....:shrug:

Is that bad? All Legends move on at some point - Unitas, Namath, Molitor, etc.....

I hope the Pack and Minnesota have a 47-44 type game, with both Rodgers and Favre having big games....... but I do hope the Pack does win......

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg