Fat Sunday

GetUSome

Forum Member
Oct 14, 2009
Got beat up last week in NFL going 1-4. Bought a dozen donuts for today, feeling fat and ready to watch some ball.

Washington +5 - LOSER
Over 53.5 - LOSER

Again with this team. Philly is god awful at covering home field, as they are 0-10 ATS in their last 10 and 5-22 ATS in last 27. I originally pegged this game as field goal, as it will be competitive down the stretch, Both defenses have struggled mightily all year. I see a high scoring close game.

NYG - 3.5 - WINNER

Blowout city.... Not sure who is even playign QB for GB but this one shouldn't be close.

Miami ML

Fade the public. - WINNER

Cincy -5.5 (best bet) - WINNER

Coming off 2 straight loses on the road (Miami, Balt) the bengals return home to face a divisional opponent. BEAT DOWN!!!!

Be back later :0074

Last edited:

GetUSome

Forum Member
Oct 14, 2009
TREND:

Hate to see this is as I am mind of leaning to my beloved BILLS. But here it is:

Teams with winning records off a BYE, playing as a road favorite in divisional games are 19-3 (86%) in their last 22 ATS.

The play would be NYJ -1.

Keep in mind that the last matchup Gino Smith was playing against a 3rd string CB, a safety playing CB, and two backup safeties. The Bills secondary is much better, and the windy conditions in Buffalo today will slow the pace.

Just an FYI

GetUSome

Forum Member
Oct 14, 2009
KC Trend:

Andy Reid is 13-1 SU and 11-3 ATS in his career after a bye. He is also 11-3 ats in 1H. This is first time since 2003 his team is a +DOG.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

GetUSome

Forum Member
Oct 14, 2009
Adding:

ATL/TB Over 43 - WINNER

GL

Last edited:

GetUSome

Forum Member
Oct 14, 2009
5-2 for the day... another day above .500 is a good day.

The more I think about tonight's game the more I wonder how KC can keep it close. Having watched multiple KC games, I think their offense is only good if they can focus on time of posession and a low scoring game. Alex Smith has no vertical passing game, and relys on everything underneath. This is fine when playing against teams that can't put up points (basically every opponent so far this year). The question is, what will happen if they have to play from behind??? What happens when Peyton and company get a two possesion lead??

Denver -7. -WINNER

GL

Last edited:
MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

eSKayT

Forum Member
Feb 14, 2011
Charlotte, NC
TREND:

Hate to see this is as I am mind of leaning to my beloved BILLS. But here it is:

Teams with winning records off a BYE, playing as a road favorite in divisional games are 19-3 (86%) in their last 22 ATS.

The play would be NYJ -1.

Keep in mind that the last matchup Gino Smith was playing against a 3rd string CB, a safety playing CB, and two backup safeties. The Bills secondary is much better, and the windy conditions in Buffalo today will slow the pace.

Just an FYI

I can't find it in my heart to ever bet on a bills game...damn man come in! Haha Go Bills!

GetUSome

Forum Member
Oct 14, 2009
I can't find it in my heart to ever bet on a bills game...damn man come in! Haha Go Bills!

haha INDEED!! I was leaning Bills until i found that trend... then I got scarred. I knew Geno was a fraud though. GO BILLS!!

GetUSome

Forum Member
Oct 14, 2009
MONDAY NIGHT FOOTBALL

6-2 this week after last night.

How can anyone bet against Tom Brady and Billy Belichick after a bye week??!!! Well I am going to do it and here is why. What does Carolina do best? Run the ball. NE has given up more than 100yds on the ground in five consecutive games. This is due to big Vince getting hurt in the middle, and o-lines getting to the second level. Will that stop tonight? Doubtful. Carolina should be able to manage the time of possession and keep their defense fresh.... and when this defense is fresh good things happen.

At first I thought that Carolina would be in a let down spot after such a big win last week, but a primetime game against Brady means they are back on the stage in showtime. CAM LOVES THE SPOTLIGHT, ALWAYS HAS ALWAYS WILL!!!!!! And this defense is out to prove it's the best unit in the NFL.

I'm layin the points tonight and the lumber

CAROLINA -2
- WINNER

GL

Last edited:
MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Four Corners

Forum Member
Nov 23, 2010
Raleigh, NC
MONDAY NIGHT FOOTBALL

6-2 this week after last night.

How can anyone bet against Tom Brady and Billy Belichick after a bye week??!!! Well I am going to do it and here is why. What does Carolina do best? Run the ball. NE has given up more than 100yds on the ground in five consecutive games. This is due to big Vince getting hurt in the middle, and o-lines getting to the second level. Will that stop tonight? Doubtful. Carolina should be able to manage the time of possession and keep their defense fresh.... and when this defense is fresh good things happen.

At first I thought that Carolina would be in a let down spot after such a big win last week, but a primetime game against Brady means they are back on the stage in showtime. CAM LOVES THE SPOTLIGHT, ALWAYS HAS ALWAYS WILL!!!!!! And this defense is out to prove it's the best unit in the NFL.

I'm layin the points tonight and the lumber

CAROLINA -2

GL

I see 5-3 yesterday. Jets -1was a play I believe. Solid work this season and thanks for keeping your record.Iit really does not do others much good to just post whatever and hope it sticks. GL with the Panthers tonight. Accountability matters.:0008

GetUSome

Forum Member
Oct 14, 2009
I see 5-3 yesterday. Jets -1was a play I believe. Solid work this season and thanks for keeping your record.Iit really does not do others much good to just post whatever and hope it sticks. GL with the Panthers tonight. Accountability matters.:0008

I didn't actually play the jets that's why i said "would be" in the post. No way in hell I can bet against my BILLS. With the SNF was 6-2. But i appreciate the support man, GL to you!

Four Corners

Forum Member
Nov 23, 2010
Raleigh, NC
I didn't actually play the jets that's why i said "would be" in the post. No way in hell I can bet against my BILLS. With the SNF was 6-2. But i appreciate the support man, GL to you!

All good.. I just thought the bold made it a play. Hope u get the W tonight. Prime time pro football in Carolina. Biggest game since their Super Bowl try. I am stoked!!

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

GetUSome

Forum Member
Oct 14, 2009
Adding:

Carolina 1H -1.5 - WINNER
:0corn:0corn :firing:

GL

Last edited:
Bet on MyBookie