Favre still has got it

ryanmcgwyer

Forum Member
Jan 6, 2004
Baton Rouge LA
Couldn't agree more

Couldn't agree more

Green Bay's worst move since drafting Tony Mandrich #2 overall out of Michigan State. This is a worse move because you don;t slap a guy in the face who has given so many loyal years of service. I have been a packer fan for 25 years through thick and thin and cashed in my membership. Screw the packers. Thats like your dad working at a plant for 35 years, on his final day the boss walks up with with his gold watch throws it on the ground and smashes it. I hope GB looses every game this season, You heard it here first Matt Flynn will finish out the season, and an awful one it will be, there schedule is 10 times harder than last years and the entire Green Bay front needs to step in to my office cause your #uckiun fired,

Morris

Tent Maker
Forum Member
Aug 23, 2002
Above the Clouds....
Green Bay's worst move since drafting Tony Mandrich #2 overall out of Michigan State. This is a worse move because you don;t slap a guy in the face who has given so many loyal years of service. I have been a packer fan for 25 years through thick and thin and cashed in my membership. Screw the packers. Thats like your dad working at a plant for 35 years, on his final day the boss walks up with with his gold watch throws it on the ground and smashes it. I hope GB looses every game this season, You heard it here first Matt Flynn will finish out the season, and an awful one it will be, there schedule is 10 times harder than last years and the entire Green Bay front needs to step in to my office cause your #uckiun fired,

I think he's the one who decided to leave the team and retire.

drugtester

Forum Member
Nov 23, 2004
Agree 100% Morris...GB Management asked him 100 times over are you going or staying. They gave him every chance to change his mind, but finally had to make the move and tap Rodgers as Favre was firm in his decision to retire.

He made his bed and the only one to blame is Favre.

IntenseOperator

DeweyOxburger
Forum Member
Sep 16, 2003
Chicago
beat-dead-horse.gif

Bet on MyBookie