FCS Championship - Saturday

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

RUSerious

Registered
Forum Member
Feb 11, 2018
Looking for any opinions on the FCS Ship on SUNDAY in Frisco, TX at 1:00 p.m. C.S.T.

Last line I saw was SDSU -4.5, but not sure on the Total. SDSU won the regular season match up 23 - 21. Total yardage was 359 - 354. Total plays 58 - 52.

Toyota Stadium is a soccer stadium with natural grass, but this game has been played there for several years. NDSU fan base travels well, but bet the ranch SDSU will match that this year.

Only loss on the year for SDSU was to the FBS Iowa Hawkeyes, 7 - 3. SDSU had a dozen chances to win that game. Their QB, Gronowski, is a definite dual threat and very athletic and an edge vs NDSU. Isaih Davis rushed for 1,300 yards for the Jackrabbits.

NDSU's best back Luepke, IMO, out for the year with shoulder surgery.

Anybody watch FCS close enough to comment on the Rabbits - 4.5 points. I know the Fargo Dome has been a huge advantage for the Bison, but not in play here.

Forecast is 57 degrees and sunny.

Last edited:

Vig

Registered
Forum Member
Feb 5, 2016
ND State has owned this championship for some years, can't remember them being this much of a dog in that time frame, if they were ever a dog at all? I haven't done any digging, just top of my head stuff. My lean is Jackrabbits ML given that theorizing.