FCS National Championship

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

RUSerious

Registered
Forum Member
Feb 11, 2018
Anybody follow FCS closely and has an opinion on the FCS Ship? Saturday in Frisco, TX at noon C.S.T.

NDSU's only loss during the regular season was to SDSU. I thought Montana State was more dominant in the semi against SDSU as the game progressed, especially in the 4th qtr.

Montana State's QB seems to be much more than a "game manager", and can extend plays with his legs and arm.

NDSU, as usual, will play smash mouth football. Hunter Luepke reminds me of college football in the 70's. He closed out James Madison in the 4th quarter, as he has with several opponents this year. It's not a toss sweep, but a toss off-tackle. Fun to watch.

I think NDSU benefits from the Fargo Dome, crowd, and perfect conditions through the playoffs. Not sure about outdoors on a neutral field (fan ban travels extremely well) or if their talent level is a great as several of their previous Ship teams, especially at QB.

NDSU - 7.5, O/U 42.

Any thoughts?

maverick2112

Forum Member
Jan 16, 2001
Wyoming
The line move has went in Montana States favor......I was seeing 9.5 when it first came out. Also something that may or may not matter is the Montana State coach came to Wyoming with Craig Bohl........They both had the early success at North Dakota State so he have to be very familiar with the North Dakota State program.......one would think.

RUSerious

Registered
Forum Member
Feb 11, 2018
The line move has went in Montana States favor......I was seeing 9.5 when it first came out. Also something that may or may not matter is the Montana State coach came to Wyoming with Craig Bohl........They both had the early success at North Dakota State so he have to be very familiar with the North Dakota State program.......one would think.

Interesting!

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg