MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

BenchCoach

Forum Member
Nov 23, 2008
Louisiana
1666 Savannah State -102
861 Portland State/Sacramento State Under 141? -110
860 TCU -2 -105

In an attempt to make it easier on those that are following I will be only posting once per day Sunday-Friday. Saturday I will try to do a morning, afternoon, and night posting at most. I won't be posting 2nd halfs for the time being. It's enough work just getting the plays in myself and I'm not sure how many people are able to follow those plays as it is. 2nd halfs have been my most consistent wager so far this year. If there are those out there that still want em let me know and I will do my best to post em when I play em. Been up and down a bit over the past 30 days but the last week or so has been profitable. See how it goes. I am going to post a daily thread again. I still keep track of my own wagers in Parts/Segments. These parts or segments are broken down into 3 parts per month every month. I change my unit size at the end of each segment. Today is the start of Part 5. Part 5 runs from 2/11-2/20. All plays will be $400 unless otherwise noted. 1 unit=$400. Have these 3 on tap for today, headed to the back porch to grill a drunk chicken...gl today guys

BenchCoach

Forum Member
Nov 23, 2008
Louisiana
Savannah State -102...The Tigers already handled the Bears in over time once this year on the road. As of late the Tigers have been hot while the Bears have not. Savannah is 3-2 ATS at home and 4-1 ATS last 5 while covering their last 3 games in a row. Morgan St is 4-8 away from home ATS this year and 1-4 ATS last 5 losing their last 3 straight. May be a close one with some ups and downs but I'm siding with the home team in this contest...rating this game #3 on my list

Portland State/Sacramento State Under 141?...Normally I am all over the low total BIG SKY games but this one doesn't fit the bill...both teams are a combined 25-11 to the under this year to start. The Viking are 8-2 on the road to the under and with their last 5 contests overall coming in under the closing line. Sac St is 3-2 to the under at home with their past 3 contest all going under the number...In conference these two are 15-7 in favor of the under...rating this game #2 on my list

TCU -2...put this one in last night and its as simple as it gets. Why is an unranked team favored over a ranked opponent??? I'll tell you why, the odds makers are telling you who they think will win this game. This historical trend is as old as time itself. Longest money making trend year in and year out throughout my career in this racket. This system turns a profit big or small every year...rating this game as the #1 wager tonight