February 12th Tuesday

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

BenchCoach

Forum Member
Nov 23, 2008
Louisiana
1-2 day yesterday...onto today...this one tonight is in the same category as last night TCU play

636 Texas -3 -101

Historical trend play here. Same premise as last nights TCU play. Was a loser last night, stay the course and hit the number...I will continue to work 2nd half's, I will have a puck play posted shortly but this one is it for me today in hoops...gl men

BenchCoach

Forum Member
Nov 23, 2008
Louisiana
missed this one...

644 Quinnipiac +103

the more I read into this one the more it made sense...Rider has lost 8 straight ats and is 6-18 overall...on the road things don't get much better coming in at 4-9...there is a revenge factor here for the Bobcats as they were beaten in the first match up on the road, cats are a respectable 5-4 ats at home and have won 2 straight ats and ml...I'll put my hard earned cash on the home team here...Cats take it home in the end here

ET4646

Forum Member
Aug 31, 2003
1-2 day yesterday...onto today...this one tonight is in the same category as last night TCU play

636 Texas -3 -101

Historical trend play here. Same premise as last nights TCU play. Was a loser last night, stay the course and hit the number...I will continue to work 2nd half's, I will have a puck play posted shortly but this one is it for me today in hoops...gl men

Im on this as well that trend has been awful the last week, hope we hit it

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

BenchCoach

Forum Member
Nov 23, 2008
Louisiana
Im on this as well that trend has been awful the last week, hope we hit it

its been down the last two years, still .500...this is a longterm type trend, not for everyone...seen it like this before and it turns around the last two weeks of the season...gl tonight