Fence/Deck Solutions

kneifl

Forum Member
Jan 12, 2001
Virginia
www.tradewithjon.com
Hey folks,

Have a question for the forum. I'm looking to do some renovations on a property I own. What I'd like to do is have a 7-8 foot wood fence around the property. Also, I'd like to put a deck off the sun room. I'm thinking LongFence would be a good company to have this done, but I'm not sure about any others. I'm thinking they would do decks as well. I'll probably contact a few local companies to have this done, but some may only be able to do the fence and not the deck while I'd like to have the whole thing done as one project. Any suggestions?

kneifl

THE KOD

Registered
Forum Member
Nov 16, 2001
Victory Lane
Hey folks,

Have a question for the forum. I'm looking to do some renovations on a property I own. What I'd like to do is have a 7-8 foot wood fence around the property. Also, I'd like to put a deck off the sun room. I'm thinking LongFence would be a good company to have this done, but I'm not sure about any others. I'm thinking they would do decks as well. I'll probably contact a few local companies to have this done, but some may only be able to do the fence and not the deck while I'd like to have the whole thing done as one project. Any suggestions?

kneifl

8 ft wood fence pressure treatd
Pine is 20 dollars per ft installed
4x4 posts 3 2x4x8 horizontals.
Make sure posts in concrete.

The deck should be done by a company
Specilizing in decks. They are attaching
Structually to the house!

Expect 3 grand small deck

Decks are a pain on the ass to install.

kneifl

Forum Member